San Antonio NT's Come in...

tessir I saw that...sooo buttery!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Paranormal Activity...... wow...... Jake almost *$%% his pants like 3 times
roll.gif
TRUTH...

G just called me and the vibration of the phone in my packet made me shart!!!

nerd.gif
VOICE MAILBANDITS
nerd.gif

...checkd it on the way to the hotel im staying at...was in atx, did this wedding, got a room paid for by the fam,
went out with some ppl, bumped into an old "away jersey"
tongue.gif

n well had some good grub...

yall dudes r crazy and im glad ur ok mikey

I got a lovely wake up call by the blaze11 messaging service. You and Jakey-poo need to start your own business.

Dude I barely survived last night...jake that burrito was what saved me from being Gabe status!!!!
just a reminder tomorrow Monday 9pm...Sneaks Up presents..the ustream....lets try to get as many people on there as possible..we can talk about upcomingevents(mikeys party,battle of the alamo.. sole boutique and Select deals and latest arrivals,etc)we can review sneaker releases...just basically a general meetup...no autotune guaranteed j/k! be sure to log in so you can chat....

+%+ was epic last night...

GORGEOUS!!!

Notice Norm about to wack the dude in the head with a shoe if he gets any closer to him...

Notice he is in the handicap spot...
pimp.gif

damn lol funny **# F**K!! mikey u pissed ur pants???? luckly that front end aint that bad!!!! thanks for the invite hopefully this weekend for hopefully canchange to saturday!!! norm dope tee!!!!

naw norm had his shoe this table and spilled a beer on me...oddly enough i was pretty sober last night. and yeah tommorrow on the uplink, well talk about theparty thing, it seems like this weekend alot of people are out of town and doing this and that. but im sure we can work something out and a date. Jake i haveto steal some of these pics, to epic.

so is this thread open to someone that used to live in SA for a few months and is trying to get back there? haha

Originally Posted by K23J

so is this thread open to someone that used to live in SA for a few months and is trying to get back there? haha
Yes it is. This is the GENERAL thread of the Southwest. Just don't come in here asking some bullcrap question about when the new HOH is opening up, or who's dropping the lamest Jordan release, or start a newthread where you can find an apartment, job, or find a barber. Otherwise, welcome amigo.

Haha thanks bro no worries bout me doin any of that I'm stationed over here in japan for 3 years but I'm trying to get back to lackland after this touris over. SA has to be the best place I've been in the past 2 years since I joined.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

u in the af?? whats ur job,

oh ya n ill be online to see whutp with ustream later.

yea I work with people and their house hold goods when their coming into and leaving the base

hers the link for the ustream...dont forget 9 oclock...
Sneaks Up presents..the Ustream!!!Log on and chat!! http://bit.ly/UMiLg

UPDATE: JUST CONFIRMED P.SWAYZE WILL BE LOGGED ON TO THE USTREAM....

sorry, norm i could log on....im finishing my last two days of work......as for a party, i really want the all the sneaks up family there...everyone. put allbeefs aside an what not. so i know daniel has his wifeys thing on friday, jake is out of town on saturday....im just trying to fit into everyonesschudule......

even if we have to do something next week thats cool....lmk fam

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by K23J

Yes it is. This is the GENERAL thread of the Southwest. Just don't come in here asking some bullcrap question about when the new HOH is opening up, or who's dropping the lamest Jordan release, or start a new thread where you can find an apartment, job, or find a barber. Otherwise, welcome amigo.
or ask where you can buy the new supreme skate board.

For those who did not attend the UStream last night. My 30th B-Day and Megans 25th B-Day party will be on the 24th. Place to be determined either today ortomorrow.

Mikey, you are having your party on the 23rd, no?

hey jonjon needs to sell his S.U. painting he won at the show he is leaving for the army (or whatever)and cant take it with him.hit him up if you areinterested.

Originally Posted by n2tha0

hey jonjon needs to sell his S.U. painting he won at the show he is leaving for the army (or whatever)and cant take it with him.hit him up if you are interested.

I hope he's selling it for $1.00 which is price for the raffle ticket, otherwise he knows what he can do to himself!

Back
Top Bottom