San Antonio NT's Come in...

yo can somebody txt me n lemme know if the 9/9.5 is still needed so i can pick it up tonight and drop it to jake or whoever. i got people asking if i bought it and someone else asking to come get it. some please gimme the 411. txt. ill be at work this evening.

Super late pass.....( I was looking back thru the thread to see those XIs posted in December).....I dont know if this guy posts in here but what kind of watch is this? Its a nice looking watch.

I'm in tonight also won't be there till 8 thogh cause that's when I get outta work see you fellas tonight

Newest pick ups...

Clot iD Inspired AM1 iD... I had to paint the heal portion and the eyelets on these...

KD2 Univ. of Texas from the nice guys at Nicekicks in Austin...

Got these on the cheap for $45 shipped... Reverse Syracuse CoJp if I'm not mistaken...

Dope Pickups Jake, Yo does anybody know whats good with the confirmation email for the tables and set up time??

setup time = $%* crack of dawn! lol
nah, but we usually start setting up around 8-9am %$+. 

just depends on when the tables get there.

At meet up yesterday setup time for people displaying is 12:30 - 1:00 around there. people helping unload & setup tables for show will need to be there about 10am if im not mistaken correct me if im wrong joe or aaron. as discussed yesterday we needed kicks for the raffles at least 4 pairs so we need 3 other groups of 4 to step up and purchase a shoe. yesterday we decided on foamposites. 2 coppers & 2 eggplants. i have a group of 4 already so thats why we need 3 more groups. these need to be stock located by this Wednesday . i think we should do a 9,10,11,12. im gonna go for the 11 in the copper. anyone else wanting to step up and help out give joesuf a call so we can get this done asap. thanks
my group of 4 are
1.david
2.daniel
3.felix
4.flyguy

Hey guys I was shopping today and to my surprise the most unlikely place had the Eggplant Foamposites for retail. I picked up my size.Y'all may have known this place had the them lol but I was surprised.

They have a 9.5 left. PM me( to avoid lurkers) if you're interested and I'll tell you the place.

Ill either donate $50.00 to the eggplants, or donate 2 $25 dollar gift cards to Champs. Let me know what you guys need me to do ASAP as I was planning to get the gift cards today.

Ok got my group...going to order Sz. 10 eggplant today.
1. Hector
2. Fred
3. Iggy
4. Billy

we still need one more eggplant and one more copper. Get with any of the Champs crew(including myself) to order one off our Disc.

ill be on the night shift that night but im off fri, sat ,sun!!!! fri nothing planned yet sat night parade and pre party at the rev room and sunday sneaks up!!! cant wait

Back
Top Bottom