San Antonio NT's Come in...

^ya lets get the teams going so i can see who's gonna be on my hit list
laugh.gif

Big thanks to those that made it out on Sunday, another big thanks to Billy and Megan holding it down on the grill. Haven't laughed that much in a while...
pimp.gif

PS challenge

Blaze- current world PS undisputed champ of the world VS cee82- challenger.

Be careful Feelix, Casper the friendly ghost tried and was eventually knocked out in the 6th round.

lol... Ca5per vs Jai Jai battle was epic.
Oh and Art...I got you...

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7659/jaijai****rods.jpg

^ LOVE THAT PIC OF THE $#!T RODS!!! LOLZ. HEY GUYS DONT FORGET FOOTBALL THIS SUNDAY FROM 10-12. SAME PLACE AS ALWAYS!!!!. INDUSTRY TOMORROW FOR MONICA'S BIRTHDAY IF U AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO. SEE U THIS WEEKEND

I want to thank you all for your past involvement in Kixpo. This is the four year anniversary of the event which will be held on Sunday, August 15th in Dallas, TX at Lofty Spaces (www.loftyspaces.net) from 2pm-7pm.

We hope that we can count on your involvement again this year with displaying your collection. Our goal this year is to have 90% of the booth spaces as collector tables and very few vendors. In order to achieve that goal, we need help from the local heroes (YOU). Please let me know if you would be interested in participating this year by sending me DM with a yes/no and how many tables you would like to have. There is “NO COST

Is anyone even going to Kixpo, or are Megan and I representing for everyone like last year?

Also if anyone else is going, I think it would be nice to see everyone have the same theme of shoe, instead of a mixture like we normally do.

Maybe a meetup is in order for those who plan to attend...

Back
Top Bottom