San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

We should try and hoop more often fellas! We had some good runs on Sunday. I'm freakin sore. 
grin.gif

I couldn't even move today, it was a good run yall...too bad my shots weren't droppin, i don't what the F was going on lol

Did yall see these unreleased Michael Lau's...Honestly I think these should have released instead of the yellows....

michael-lau-nike-sportswear-bmx-beijing-2009-blazer-sample-3-570x379.jpg

michael-lau-nike-sportswear-bmx-beijing-2009-blazer-sample-1-570x379.jpg

^^Agreed those are better. Still wouldnt cop though...
grin.gif

So this is the list for Houston, let me know if there is anyone else ASAP, as I will be forwarding this list to Kadoma by the end of today.

Me
Felix
Dave
Daniel
Billy
Joesuf
Jake
Hec
Norm

My fault.... I shoulda posted that!!!

I must say though, it was a good night...

I made out with a girl and got 2 numbers within the first 15 min of getting to Revroom... New record for me...

We were only at Revroom for like 30 minutes... lol

Nah Billy is just being modest... He is right though, not much happened at Revroom, my place was another story though!!!

It was just nerdy fat white guy night I guess...

Originally Posted by Soles1087

Did yall see these unreleased Michael Lau's...Honestly I think these should have released instead of the yellows....

im glad the yellows released
happy.gif

the ride situation has been resolved for htown....

billy,jakey,norm,fred in billys car...

im sure the macias car is packed like a bunch of arizonianans so we are all set...

who else is in?

..just dont forget to bring some pairs

Originally Posted by n2tha0

the ride situation has been resolved for htown....

billy,jakey,norm,fred
sick.gif
in billys car...

im sure the macias car is packed like a bunch of arizonianans so we are all set...

who else is in?

..just dont forget to bring some pairs   birth certificate and papers that you are legal to work w/in the US
fixed

I believe Hector is upgrading the vehicle for the trip as well...

We are hitting I-10 at 7:45am, call or text me for further details...

Love yall...

no houston for me again...i'll make it over one of these years. i have some shirts from SU2 and SU3 to give out at the sneaks up table. let me know what y'all think and i can meet up with someone tomorrow to hand them over.

jakes - i'm passing on the watch, sorry bro pesci

39254_686627895285_25408656_38997007_5258300_n.jpg

What's up SA NTers. My homeboy and I got DOM Kennedy coming through to ATX on 9/3 (Friday of Labor Day Weekend) at Republic Live on 5th & Lavaca. If you're planning to be in town or willing to make the trip come check out DOM and NTers Hollywood FLOSS and H. Flozstello opening up. Hit my PM if you have any questions. Ticketing will be up soon ($10) but I'll def try to hook up NTers like I did for the previous shows I've thrown!

Back
Top Bottom