San Antonio NT's Come in...

Sorry bout that fellas.....................7 pm this Sunday. At normoyle park field 1.....every1 better be there...also I know that every1 has a brother sister uncle cus baby moms nephew that also likes to play but let's keep in mind that both teams are already pretty packed.............Also team hypebeast any color y'all have in mind y'all want to wear?

anybody goin to that spurs practice on sunday? whats it about? just a practice or do they scrimmage or what?

oh yea.. anybody goin to the Wiz Khalifa show in Austin too?

Hello gentlemen..... Rewbea here i hope team Sneaks up is ready to kick some Hypebeast a**.... id also like to know if there is a certain color y'all would like to wear.... let me know.... asap.... game time is 7 don't forget <3 Rewbea

Hello gentlemen..... Rewbea here i hope team Sneaks up is ready to kick some Hypebeast a**.... id also like to know if there is a certain color y'all would like to wear.... let me know.... asap.... game time is 7 don't forget <3 Rewbea

my boy dj double r aka cris one look alike and OFFICIAL sneaks up/stiched up dj, DONNIE DEE got a few shows going on for the ellitest,
i know ucasta is gonna be down for these.wanted to post it on here. so yall can peep it.

170432080.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up Cas. I've seen everyone already except Q-tip. Really looking forward to that one...

and let me help you out...

t62io4.jpg

we will have flyers by that time...we should blanket that building..also backstage is on the short list to host SU5....so we should definitely scope..

Originally Posted by n2tha0

we will have flyers by that time...we should blanket that building..also backstage is on the short list to host SU5....so we should definitely scope..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 that place would be perfect. 
And you know I'm down for all those shows...(I'll pass on the red and meth though..)

^^TOOO ELLITE

backstage is where NOZ use to be at right ?? i remember that spot it was (dj khaled ) SOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD (/ dj khaled)

ohhh yaaaa i forgot to post this. on my jake steez,
picked these up the other day. an early bday present.
5041127056_205700465a_b.jpg

i know i had post these on fb. but hadnt on here
grin.gif
5041144822_3ed2cdcc13_b.jpg

I'm going to be in SA this weekend. Anyone know a spot where I can get NBA 2K11 early? For 360. I haven't had any luck here in Austin.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

ohhh yaaaa i forgot to post this. on my jake steez,
picked these up the other day. an early bday present.
Dope Pickups Casper, Im lookin for some heaters for my early Bday present also.....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom