San Antonio NT's Come in...

yep TRU that CAASP cuz this my first visit here in few months... GUESS NIKETALK needs a APP for our phones and maybe will help

what up sa nike talk, yeah but i think its cause yuku is so slow. but lets get this thread going again.
anyone got any new pickups??
who's all down for kixpo?

ive been eyeing that sb release coming around 5/20 "the joints" only a teaser pick has been released. Seems to have that scratch and wear materials to resemble a smoking joint. interesting concept, IMO

im pretty much set for kixpo, idk about i van though. there pretty expensive right now. i was looking into it and they have a crazy gas premium right now. but still with enough ppl, its still do able

2wewjf7.jpg

Hello,

The Kollective is sneaker collector group founded by Theo Deaver. We are hosting a sneaker convention on August 7, 2011 at Minute Maid Park during and after the Astros vs. Brewers baseball game. Please request sponsor/exhibtors packet and contact us with any question or comments.

Thanks,

The Kollective
Email: TheKollective@Live.com
Twitter: @TheKollective1  

Sup,

Going to be in San Antonio in June for my sisters basic training graduation for a few days...

some good spots me and the fam/daughter can hit up?
any good/great food places I should hit up and avoid?

Some good food spots: Chris Madrids, Rolandos Super Tacos, Big Lous Pizza to name a few. Im sure some of the SA fam will give some more good suggestions. Enjoy your stay down here man!

Your team beat the spurs so I can't help you...
grin.gif

Kidding. As far as places to go with fam: Sea World, Fiesta Texas, Riverwalk, Childrens Museum, SA Zoo, Schitterbaun are go to spots. If you have any time for kicks, check out Sole Boutique on Broadway next to the Witte Museum.

Food places: Big Lous and Lords Kitchen on the eastside, Nichas, Formosa Garden, Rudy's BBQ, just to name a few.

Have fun in town. It's gonna be hot.

im still looking for collectors anyone intrested? my event is aug,7. holla at me if you think you have enough heat to win the contest.

Hey Theo, I understand that the event is at the park and all but can you explain in more detail what the event is all about???

Sup SA NT? Corpus NT'er here..its a ghost town in that thread..yall the closest to home and a spot i visit pretty often.
just peekin my head in

@diesal ya man its been a ghost town in here lately..but we all come check in here from time to time

yea i went thru a few pages to see whats goin on. where the local SA spots to cop some shoes n fitteds aside from the malls?
ill be up there in 2 weeks

Sneakerheads buy/sell/trade and enjoy a baseball game all in one place. For all ages buy a ticket to the game from the link and you will have free access to the event. Tickets range from $7-$22 depending on where you want to sit in the stadium for the game.
Special guess judges for the Kings of Kicks contest for:
BEST COLLECTION
BEST SHOE
BEST DISPLAY
CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE CONTEST.
PORTIONS OF THE PROCEDS WILL GO TO CHARITY!

Whats good SA Fam!? Hope yall are doing well as always. Anyone going to be in Dallas for the Fourth?

Anyone coming up for the parade?
wink.gif

casper and balin PMed

Back
Top Bottom