San Antonio NT's Come in...

I remember those days as well when the mighty Bulls would roll into town. They would always come during the Thanksgiving holidays to wish the Spurs a MerryX-mas and a happy New Year. Did y'all notice how Robinson had to run the floor, score AND defend. Sorry coach bob bA$$. Also, I forgot that the home teamscould wear the black sneakers and the dome could be sold out. The greedy jerkoff owner Red Mccombs would blackout the game. My old man would have to travel tomy San Marcos apartment to watch the game. Life was so simple and yet unfair back then.

big ups for posting that video ucasta. bring back the fastbreak in fiesta, those were the days. the ninja was the best at tightroping the baseline and throwingdown a silly dunk. willie anderson, the OG big dog antoine carr, tc, hot rod and drob running a fastbreak!!!!!

might as well post the second half highlights...came down to the wire...
terry cummings was the truth

informal meet up tomorrow at norm's Chuck E Cheese (across from the forum, off 35) to celebrate Shawns bday...usual start time of 7pm

dope vids^^ MJ was the real truth! (and still is)
I wish basketball was still like this. Now it's just
a bunch of politics with guys that can jump high
instead of play. great find though once again!

I'm glad that alot was accomplished at last night's impromptu meeting. I would also thank Hector and Casper for coming and becoming a part of ourfamilyl. Everyone know's their responsibility and their role in the upcoming show. If their are any questions please address them to JaiJai1984 andcrushgroove. Spurfan21 will be taking charge of the traveling plans for the H-town summit this coming Dec 30. I encourage for those who haven't attendedtheir shows, please attend and show Houston some love and support. They will return the favor a thousand times over. Believe me. Lets shoot for price quotes bythe end of this week. If not, at least after the Thanksgiving festivities.If I don't talk to you before I leave, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yourfamilies!

yeah you fools need to get at me and let me know if you are going to go it needs to be a for sure! and happy thanksgiving to all the heads!

SHOUT OUT TO THE WHOLE SNEAKS UP FAM HAPPY THANKSGIVING AGAIN. SO FAR ITS ME , JOSH, JAI JAI, DANIEL, ANY BODY ELSE?

I want to say whats up to all yall S.A. shoe heads on here, I've been seeing yall for a while. Also thanks for posting that Bulls Vs. Spurs vid, broughtback some flashbacks of when I first moved to S.A. from Cali. All I heard when I moved over here was "damn Rod Strickland thinking he's Magic Johnsontrying to throw behind the back passes!." Also the first time I saw M.J. was in his last (first time) season I believe and the Spurs beat them in theHemisphere arena.

Spurs beat them in the Hemisphere arena

it's HemisFAIR buddy! just kidding.

i can get a hold of balcony tickets (within the first three rows) for the alamobowl. tickets are $60 and includes a ticket for a pregame party (includes foodand drink) at the famed Top of the Dome Club in the Alamodome...ahh the good old days. game is saturday, december 29 at 7pm

pm me if you're interested. forgot to mention that i'll need to know by wednesday the 28th end of business.

anyone getting inked this weekend?

welcome tredeezy and qbarawkness. try to make it to a meetup if you can so you can put faces to all the folks on this board...

All right beeeches, same routine for Saturady as far as time and place to checkout Cubanbee @ Motive807 do his magic on some peoples virgin skin( not youN2thaO ).
Welcome tredeezy and qbarawkness to the REAL get down and dirty forum.
Manny, call him up @ Champs Southpark 922-3423

Back
Top Bottom