San Antonio NT's Come in...

i think we could do 1 day w/o the sneaks. Ill see ya tomorrow, congrats jai, another notch in the belt. Everyone can break out the sneaks at my party thenext day. I will be unDSing something real nice...
wink.gif

I was hoping I'd be able to make it to yall's parties but I'm not gonna be able to. Congrats to ya'll again and Aaron I expect to see some picsreal soon of whatever this "something real nice" is.

congrats to the graduates......not sure if ill make it 2nite, dont get out till after 11.
not sure bout tomorow night either...get off at 6 but gotta run to sprint to get some things taken care of.
i have a pretty good guess about aarons little suprise....... a crispy pair of j's:wink:
congrats again
have fun
-odOm c!Ty

Thanks for allthe love my Sneaks Up Family. Now that I can scratch the bachelors off the list, next up Law School "PRAY FOR ME" .�Here are some pictures from mygraduation festivities.

Graduation Night

The Party

Faded Once Again.

�As a bonus I had the opportunity of attending or very ownUcasta's commencement ceremony. Enjoy the video.

Ucasta, T21D, Tellyjesko1023, Jaysyn check this out. As I was scouring the internet I stumbled upon a videoof Hawaii's favorite son Electricbamboo aka Jay. Electric if Iyour reading this I want one of those fitteds "By any means necessary". Get at me with a price.
smokin.gif

Congrats again jai, the party was dope. Thanks to David, Monica, Josh, Ant_Dogg, Manny, Joesuf, Jaijai, his cousin Daniel, and Jessica for coming through lastnight and showing love to yours truly. told you guys i was breaking something nice out, and i didnt disappoint...had to unDS a couple of things
6k8h9jq.jpg

7y4jc47.jpg

and for the party...
6wxg9py.jpg

6ww4kco.jpg

6xikk7r.jpg

6qaxmwn.jpg

And i want to just thank all you guys and gals for continiously supporting me in my endeavors. you guys and sneakers made these past 2 years a lot morefeasible and memorable. Fred, Joesuf&Rewbea, Ant, Norm, Shawn, Gabe, Sneaker Mike & Charlene, my bro Albert, David &Monica & Alanis, Daniel,Josh, Manny&Heather, Nick, JaiJai&Jess, A.R.T., PR Mark, OG Mike&his bro Josh, Jaysyn, Aris, Ronnie, Damien, Jason, Shorty, Knight Bros, Fahad,h-town Jorge, Omar, air-in, ca5per, electric bamboo, brian&clint, megadeth, Deadstock, and everyone else that shows love to the sneaks up fam - Thisone's for you!
glasses.gif

Sorry I couldn't make it out to any of the festivities but HUGE CONGRATS!!! to Aaron and J.J. (hope you didn't step in poo...
tongue.gif
roll.gif
). Also, best of luck to Manny
pimp.gif
(when's the grandopening???).

congrats to jaijai and ucatsa ! big ups.
in between moving houses, finals and other time consuming events i really havent had time for much.sorry i couldnt come out.
btw i was tryna to work on a pair of signed iverson sneakers and some other heat, but theres people out there that cant move a finger for you when you doeverything for them. oh well. u live u learn.
i rpob wont see yall for 3 weeks. im off to nicaragua on tues. yall be safe and happy holidays!!

casper

had a good time at all the parties from alanis to jai jai and ucasta...

want to say thanks to the whole sneaks up fam (too many people to name), the good people in austin, fahad, derek and zaul for the love and the advice and ofcourse my family.

Select is opening on Tuesday Dec 18th at 11:00 am

myspace.com/selectfootwear

whats up fam want to thank manny and norm for coming thru for alanis's party and thanks for the gifts and thanks to fred for the spizikes she loved them.here is a couple of picsof her latest pickups.
8fbmz6c.jpg

85xwgnb.jpg

and one other thing the van is booked for h town and its coming out to be around $30-$35 each that pays for pitching for the van and for gas cause i have toreturn it back full. any questions hit me up. and thats the price with 13 people going.we will leave early sunday morning and come back that night cause somepeople have to go to work that next morning and some people are leaving out of town. so we need to like meet up on friday the 28th so i can collect fromeveryone that is going and we can decide what time we are gonna leave that morning and where we are gonna meet up and leave our cars.

Allright, a couple of NYC pics. NYC takes on a life during the X-mas and winter season. It was freezing cold and fortunately I was prepared.
Harlem:
293805585.jpg
293805588.jpg

293805587.jpg
293805607.jpg

Knicks/Nets game @ MSG- boring and booing towards Isiah
293805604.jpg

Rock.Ctr.- that's me iceskating in the blue jacket- NOT!
293805593.jpg

My old man and I freezing our butts off.
293805600.jpg
293805597.jpg

nice pics fred, i like the one of rockefeller center.. Houston summit approaching, we need to talk about what kicks we are going to display this time around...

nice pics kid. the tree at the rock is amazing, something you definitely have to see in person to appreciate. those TPs up there are mightynice......hmmmm.......something we may see at sneaks up 2........but i'm sure already have them!

fred...tell me you went to the house of hoops store and copped those tony parker pe's....i also hear if you specifically asked for them, they had thelebron v china's

If you didn't show up at Rev Room last night you missed out. Donnie Dee was in full effect...B Boys (and B Girls) leavin' it all on the floor...and,best of all, ANT DOGG IN DA HOUSE!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

fred...tell me you went to the house of hoops store and copped those tony parker pe's....i also hear if you specifically asked for them, they had the lebron v china's
Tony PE's weren't on sale, yet. Lebron china's were already sold out. They had Okafur, O'neil, Bosh, and Nash's last weekend.GSATx- I guess you needed to unwind to drag you out to a bar.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Ucasta, T21D, Tellyjesko1023, Jaysyn check this out. As I was scouring the internet I stumbled upon a video of Hawaii's favorite son Electricbamboo aka Jay. Electric if I your reading this I want one of those fitteds "By any means necessary". Get at me with a price.
smokin.gif

I heard, and I will see what I can do...Lemme know your size...BTW, another San Antan Fam member might have one in person....

Also, I just dropped my celly, so if anybody needs to contact me... (T21D), it will be out of commission until late next week. I just can't decide on agood replacement.

A Matt Knight production. This is a sample of my collection. Stay tuned and look around the other thread and forums for more pics.
MERRY X-MAS AND HAPPY 08 TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

"You don't want to be like me, you want to better than T21D"
294201165.jpg
294201171.jpg
294201297.jpg

Back
Top Bottom