San Antonio NT's Come in...

beautiful photos Matt!

next meet up is before the houston trip. probably on thursday or friday...

Not sure if I'm late or whatever but I think I remember yall discussing some sneaks up t-shirts at some point. If somebody could let me know how to getone, I'd appreciate it.

ok fam its christmas eve i just want send out a merry christmas to all of you and your familes, and for all the ones that are traveling have a safe trip.ok thefollowing are confirmed for the h town trip on the sneaks up van: me,daniel,josh,fred,aaron,aris,joesuf,antdog,sean,jaijai!!!! we will meet up on thur or frito discuss what were gonna take and to pitch in for the trip. still waiting on jason and the knights to see if there gonna roll with us.also ronnie.place TBAby ucasta soon! have good christmas!!!

Kinda early but wanted to say Merry Christmas to everybody out there in San Antonio. Hope all of ya'll get what you hoped for but more importantly I hopeyou guys have a good time with your family. Thats what its about.

THE ONLY THING WE HAVE HERE IN TOWN IS OUR LOCAL SKATE SHOP, THE NAME OF IT IS GOODTIMES SKATEBOARDS ITS ON BROADWAY BY THE AIRPORT. THE OTHER STORE IS INAUSTIN MOTIVE 807 YOU GOT TO CHECK THAT OUT.

The best part is that Goodtimes and Select are conveniently located right down the street from each other
wink.gif

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and unwrapped un-ds'd lots of goodies!

Allright. The aftermath of X-mas has left some of you weary and tired(and probably broke), but wait, the celebration continues. This THRS we shall meetup @Buffalo Wild Wings - Southside to gather up the moolah for our H-town excursion. Then, if you want to have a taste of Halosyn8shun spin, we should continue onto Bar 11 or Rev Room. What do you think? Sorry for the under 21 peeps.

probably not rollin with you guys to h-town, but will be at the meet up tomorrow....can't pass up 50 cent boneless wings!!!!!! may have to get a few scotchand waters at bar 11 too......mmmmm i love the scotch.

sounds like a plan fellas. start thinking about what you want to display at the summit...

Electricbamboo check your pm and mailbox this coming Sat. or Monday. Come to think of it, I should have got you a phone instead.LOL

We're having our annual shop dinner tomorrow night so I won't make it to BWW but I'll meet up with y'all wherever you go afterwards. Also,I'm definately going to H-Town and, at this point, it looks like I'm prolly gonna ride in the van (neither of the Knights have committed yet *cough**cough*). Hopefully I'll know something for sure by tomorrow...

p.s. Joesuf get at me if you have an XL SU2 shirt laying around.

Originally Posted by T21D

Electricbamboo check your pm and mailbox this coming Sat. or Monday. Come to think of it, I should have got you a phone instead.LOL

After your call today, I went after work to pick up a new phone. No frills, real simple, and it looks like a star trek communicator. The three things Ilook for in a good phone.

good to see eveyone last night out at BW3s and bar 11, y'all have fun out in the H on sunday.

got some good lower level seats for the game tonight (raptors 7:30) and sunday (grizzlies 7:30) is anyone is interested. seats are in sec 128 row 20 seats 1-2,baseline near the spurs bench.

pm me or hit up the celly.

Back
Top Bottom