San Antonio NT's Come in...

FINALLY GOT ON.HAD ALOT OF FUN.NEXT TRIP NEW ORLEANS FOR THE ALL STAR WEEKEND! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK.FOR YALL THAT DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS IT JOSH.

Great Pic's ............ Aris look's like his bout to get busy with that 211 on Shawn ......... Mr Knight really got that one ....... Nice snap........ Ants pic's coming soon ??????

Really ........ I have never said this publicly ....... only to a few of you guys ........ But THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! to all ........ I know to some of the newguys they seen the Dog come and go but I really want to THANK everyone ......... From the Bottom of my Sole !!!!!!! mean Heart ......... If any of the SNEAKSUP fam need anything just call ..... I Promise Im there ....... You have all been a big part of our success ...... Joe !!! My Dog I got your back WHENEVER ...dont forget ....... T21D ..... Thanks for keeping it real ....... Norm ........ You been 150% since starbucks !!!! you to Dave ........ GSA ! thank you ...Knight Bro's ! Special Shouts out !!!! ya'll put it down for us w/those skills ........ Ucasta !!! cant even think of the word to express my gratitude!!! To all the Official SA Shoe Show Heads ......... Sneaks up
Family and our Sneaker head friend's in the " H " and da " D " ........ Thank You so much ......... for your out of town supporters too....... 1 ......

haven't posted my pick-ups in a while and wanted to give you guys a preview of what to expect for sneaks up 2

continued.....

Thanks a lot ObiWon, my iBook just turned into a puddle of white plastic...can't wait for SASU2... the temperature in S.A. is DEFINATELY going to be raiseda few degrees
smokin.gif

Damn looks like everyone had a goodtime........I wish I could have made it. But theres always next time.......

OBIWONGINOBILI- all your stuff is wack and weak, Just kidding fool( I sounded like tellyjesko1023 for a minute. LOL) Nice stuff as usual Ari, especially theoilers( I'm reallly hating this time). At least we'll show some variety in SU2, unlike the usual SB dunks, Jordans, et.al BTW Ari- we're stilltaking donations for bits and pieces for the show. You're share is 1 million dollars( said in Dr. Evil's voice) We will keep you updated as timepasses. PS- I'm back! Daddy's home.

whats up fam....my computer was bugged out for a few days but its back online...I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that made 2007 a success(sneakerwise)in S.A. and I look forward to BIG things in 08...much love

good seein' you on weds Norm ^^^
damn Ari thats a whole slew of dope pickups
right there!

ps thanks for the shout out Joesuf!!

see you all at the next meetup

-gAbriel.

^^^ proud papa. you all are gonna make great parents! can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy!
give my best to paolo.

Originally Posted by T21D

San Antonio Fam meet my newest pickup- Paolo Joaquin P. aka mini t21d
297089822.jpg
Congratulations Fred!!!!...
pimp.gif

I hardly visit this forum, but this is a great sight to see when i do....
happy.gif

When you have a chance hit me back PM, i have a question...Thanks.

PO

Congrats Fred, Jessica and I send our best and know that you and your wife will make great parents, he is a very lucky little guy. Time for the whole S.A. Crewto shower T21D and Crushgruve with gifts. God Bless you both on this new phase in your lives.

Back
Top Bottom