San Antonio NT's Come in...

congrats again fred, very happy for you. Like i told heather mini t21d is born into sneaker royalty

CONGRATS FROM ME AND REWB DOG........MAN TWO BABYS IN ONE YEAR...WOW.......DAVID AND ART U BETTER WATCH OUT ,NORM AND FREDS LITTLE ONES ARE GOING TO B TAKINGUR LITTLE ONES TO PROM.....AGAIN FRED CONGRATS,I THINK UR GOING TO NEED A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY NOW THAT U GOT DA BABY......SO HERE U GO ...I GOT 125 ON URSUPRMEMS AND A 100 ON UR ESPOS

CONGRATS FRED !!! NICE TO SEE OUR NEW ADDITION TO OUR SNEAKS UP FAMILY!!! MANNN TIMOTHY LEBRON WOULD HAVE BEEN TIGHT. SO WHEN IS THE BABY SHOWER? IM READY TOGET HIM HIS FIRST PAIR OF JORDANS. AND ILL SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND ART AT THE SHOWER! AGAIN FRED TELL THE WIFE I SAID CONGRATS.

congrats fred , just dont let him by any chickens like the one at FRANK'S
laugh.gif
wish u the best

Thanks for the complimetns. I can't say enough about him. He makes me emotional when I think about him and miss him when I'm not around. Hope to seey'all this weekend for a possible meetup on the upcoming show.

sorry so late, but here are the pics from the select pre-opening
6jailnp.jpg

8eadsag.jpg

8fnivld.jpg

8abdlxd.jpg

6qdvbkg.jpg

8fea5qd.jpg

8fk108y.jpg

8bia2br.jpg

6st72vn.jpg

82tjzmh.jpg

7yn3k9i.jpg

733pn4o.jpg

80kwx1v.jpg

87193dw.jpg

87lqp0n.jpg

6t07q81.jpg

8fn0n43.jpg

7y696xj.jpg

8bsusk7.jpg

6xvhbar.jpg

6tnsxsi.jpg

96 was a good year
8e8kkjr.jpg

watching 2girls1cup
8b613et.jpg

6lv2m93.jpg

73fepnk.jpg

8f5hbq1.jpg

Original plan was to do it at the shop but we might be staining the floor Sunday night (STILL
eyes.gif
waiting to hear if Mike talked to the floor guy...). Do we have a back-up planjust in case?

sorry for the delay, but the meet up tonight is at select footwear:
7959 Broadway #507
SATX 78209
Immediately following the cowboys game tonight: between 7:30-8pm

See ya!

it opened in mid december. regular store hours are tuesday through Saturday. 11am-7pm. The owner is opening the store tonight off hours so we can have a meetup. Thanks Manny!

all i have to say i we need to get our s!#t strait when we have these meetings!! all we talked about for almost 1and half hours was the wall!when we have thesemettings we need to have like 5 or 6 topics we are gonna talk about cause nothing is getting accomplished. the show is 3 months away! i dont know if anybodyagrees with me but thats just the way i feel! we wasted manny's time yesterday opening up the shop! peace!

Real talk Dave:
71edgz6.jpg

6k6bod5.jpg

6suo9s3.jpg

73eplid.jpg

6pi7myq.jpg

6ovimax.jpg

6yogj77.jpg

6jv4bys.jpg

81ejsb6.jpg

6ocfqtl.jpg

8fkwuw0.jpg

71lxuu0.jpg

6tcjd3k.jpg

6ltsaie.jpg

87207qu.jpg

6lijnuo.jpg

6lcb66g.jpg

But seriously, i am glad to hear you voice your concern Dave. the good thing is that the major things have been taken care of: the venue, djs confirmed, flyeralmost completed. in regards to everything else, those kinds of things will be considered and decided on very very soon. dont worry, it is quite normal tostart feeling the pressure as the event date closes in.

my bad i missed the meet up, i didnt see it was set til last night. my ocmputer has been messn up too, i can never post nuttn.

first i hope everyone had good holidays, and congrats to fred.

april 13th is around the corner,

let me know if i missd anything from lastnight

Yea not much more than the wall was discussed. Although I will say that the idea for the wall, in my opinion, is a great one.

Back
Top Bottom