San Antonio NT's Come in...

haha, thanks for all the warm wishes and congrats fam! the wifey and i are truly blessed for such a beautiful and healthy baby girl.can't wait for everyone to meet her!

and now to my newest pick up.....miss sofia claire

i need more pics for authentication lol she is a beutiful girl, my wife's to chicken to have one she acts like theres alot of pain involved

DAMN ART SHES BEAUTIFUL ART! SHE HAS MORE HAIR THAN YOU TOO! DAMN ALANIS HAS A GIRL AND A BOY TO PLAY WITH WHEN THEY GET BIGGER. NEXT MEET UP MAKE SURE YOU ALLBRING MONEY TO PITCH IN FOR THE BANNERS!! GO GIANTS!! DAMN I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT!

San Marcos outlet update- FSR of the original CW P-rod1's, scattered size on the city AF1 25 high's, a couple of the QS air tech challenges(blk,purple,orange). Didn't make it to Austin d/t the little one. Lesson learned- when you have a little one, if you have an destination, you cannot make makein-between stops
roll.gif
. For those who haven't got their sturctures and whowant this wack shoe, Motive will be getting them next week.

nice dave. af 25s are hot, still gotta get me a pair of those.

meet up this weekend?? i'm in, been outta the loop the past few weeks. miss you guys
tired.gif

good stuff dave. feels like i'm looking into the future since that pic has tomorrows date
happy.gif

lol ucasta i need to fix the date on my camera! if we go chinese they wont let us post up and have a meet up in there resturant! it dont matter just as long aswe get together.

bowling!! or D&B's! or
some place were we can actually
do something instead of standing around
talking about whats on hypebeast!
:tongue:

-gAbriel.

Bowling it is. The usual spot as last time. The same teams- Hypebeast United vs wannabees. The rivalry begins!. Lets start @ 6PM! I realized I get out of work@ 7! Crap

6pm it is. SA united??? thought it was hypebeast united??? guess it was all hype
sick.gif

poderosa lanes on goliad rd wesdenzel. <- will it be another no show
smh.gif

just got word to change this weekends meet up to 7pm...

Ponderosa Bowl
2118 Goliad Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78223
7pm-????

Plan is to go over details for the show for about the first 45 minutes then game on...

see ya there!

Back
Top Bottom