San Antonio NT's Come in...

Decided to check out the latest hotspot and say hello and see whats up.
302950538.jpg
302950548.jpg

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

lol at another no show im 14
its not liike i can drive if my mom can take me il go
Sorry but Chase W C from H-town dragged his mom to our first show 2 years ago( he was 13 as well). He did it again last year and took his mayma toboot!

i went to sneaks up thats not a problem il always go there
its just some of the meet ups fred lol

How was the meetup? I wish I could have made it out. I had alot of homework to catch up on and am still doing just that.
smh.gif

meet up was good, had a good time. big ups to the usual suspects, casper and his girl, and welcome home Omar!
s31rbn.jpg

2dbqck2.jpg

2n0uhhk.jpg

2mpkeie.jpg

o7km6f.jpg

10ia0et.jpg

25h0sxl.jpg

24vjs61.jpg

24g87rr.jpg

2hzsfab.jpg

11v6s20.jpg

w2bujo.jpg

30nasz7.jpg

wwlsli.jpg

14wubs1.jpg

micmle.jpg

Big ups to Alanis for scoring higher
pimp.gif
than most of the "grown ups". Had a blast as usual.

Looks like a good time. I'm definitely going to stay on top of my work so I wont have to miss another one. Fred's Stash 95's...bad memories. Gotscammed thinkin I was gonna get a pair.
smh.gif

just some more pics from last nights meetup.
had fun as always. good seeing everyone.
till next time!
-gAbriel.

hey guys I just wanted to invite everybody out to my birthday celebrationS...yes thats right more than one.when your as old I am..you gotta do it big!

weds will be at the revolution room +21 no cover donnie dee spnining in the basement
sat will be at club industry +21 $3 cover 80s new wave in the big room and old school dance in the front room

let me know if you are gonna make it out to the festivities on saturday,I reserved a vip section with bottle service and all that jazz...holla!

Originally Posted by n2tha0

hey guys I just wanted to invite everybody out to my birthday celebrationS...yes thats right more than one.when your as old I am..you gotta do it big!

weds will be at the revolution room +21 no cover donnie dee spnining in the basement
sat will be at club industry +21 $3 cover 80s new wave in the big room and old school dance in the front room

let me know if you are gonna make it out to the festivities on saturday,I reserved a vip section with bottle service and all that jazz...holla!

Dam, I didn't want anybody to know my birthday. For those who attended, I wasn't even going to make my own shindig
roll.gif
. N2tha0 is on the prowl and hittin the midlife crisis REAL EARLY.

Nice pics Ucasta and Bl4ze11, I looked as pasty as GSATx. I need more sun and excercise.
tongue.gif

sorry iwasnt there for long, had to go home and finish some hw, then i stopd by one of my friends place cuz he dpeloyed on monday. ill see yall at norms quince!! lol

sorry iwasnt there for long, had to go home and finish some hw, then i stopd by one of my friends place cuz he dpeloyed on monday. ill see yall at norms quince!! lol

had fun last night with some of the fellas and ladies at norm's preparty. norm was wildin' out, damn i wish i had my camera. big ups to jaijai, gabe,omar, shawn and his girl, jason, shorty, gene, the homie supher, ronnie and his bro, casper, and jake. ran into an old flame too. good times fellas.

Back
Top Bottom