San Antonio NT's Come in...

Don't know what happened, but i hope you recover in time to BOOGIE at the next show
2qty8gj.jpg

^ motorcycle accident the other day
ohwell.gif

Get well soon Norm, sucked seeing you at the hospital in that condition man... We'll represent well at Kixpo for you man!

To all the SA FAM thats traveling to D-town, have a safe trip, becareful and represent well.

Casper dont make it rain too much

GET WELL SOON NORM ME AND THE FAMILY HAVE YOU IN OUR PRAYERS!! SA SNEAKS UP REPRESENT FOR US IN D TOWN!!! HERE ARE A COUPLE PICS FROM THE MISSIONS GAME THEOTHER DAY! CAN YOU SAY SKYBOX TICKETS!!!!
mju245.jpg

vovlsz.jpg

THEY CALLED ME IN TO DH!! CHECK THE LAST NAME ON THE JERSEY.
e7la9d.jpg

Sorry to here about what happen N2thaO ..... Hope you bounce back strong and in good health ...... holla if I can help you w/ anything ...... To the Fam ...Represent In the D for me ... sorry I couldn't make but have other priorities ..... wish I was there .... Have a safe trip home ... hope to see lots ofpics .....

super holy turbo epic fail!!!!!!!
Here at the hotel bout to catch some Z'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
pics coming soon.

no #@+%.

quick question for the SA crew:

do they sell SA Missions new era fitteds at the stadium?

I've been looking online and nothing.

Thanks.

Took a trip out to HOH yesterday for some peeps, sorry to those who missed out. Still can't believe Chris Vidal (flightclub) was standing in line, buthere's the pics David. They're heading your way tommorrow

And hopefully these won't stand on the GOLD podium this year. GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are home

safe and sound

Trip was a BLAST, Hotel was the ECONO FAILLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Show was great though.

Well the trip was GREAT!!!

Sorry for the snoring fellas, those beds were a little stiff... lol

As for the vodka we were sampling... Mary works at Texas Transplant Institute and they specialize in kidneys and livers... just putting that out there...

And Billy Goat!!! Change your sig man, there was no bus!!!

By the way, did you see the Kixpo thread? There is a few guys lurking on there that need some eye glasses. Saying there was "5 min worth of heat,"the "only" heat was the Stash AF1 and that there was no Lebrons (which is my personal fave). Then he has the audacity to ask if the yankees were forsale! He also said it was a sausage fest!!! There were some good looking girls there though, if I don't say so myself (sorry Mary,) but what did the dudeexpect, they're sneakers... not heels!!!

But none the less...
GO WAFFLE HOUSE WAITRESS!!!

nice pick ups marke,
ya i saw that replied to that dude, talkn jibby jabba on the kixpo thread,
the trip was fun guys, for the once that didnt come (or decided to fly out) yall missed out.
the pics well explain (part of) the trip, lol
man i need to clens my stomach after all that GABAGE we ate.

jwdanklefs i never said there was "5 min worth of heat" dat was some other cat!!!..and i never said it was a sausage fest either..that was tha samecat..so go back and check before you start acusing someone of somthing they didnt say!!!!
but wat i did say is my homie had the "af1 high stash one night only"
and i wanted to know how much where you selling the ny lebrons!!

Back
Top Bottom