San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
White people do PARTY HARDY!!!!!!!!! Gotta love the keg stands, double beer bongs, gravity bongs, white girls willingness to do things other girls won't,etc.

Originally Posted by MarkE McFly

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
white girls willingness to do things other girls won't, etc.
No wonder KillaCas is always down with them.

@pr mark. i was chatting with one of my boys a few weeks back and he mentioned he ran into someone on the train that asked him about his sasu III tee. was thatyou by chance? this was probably back in the summer months.

@T21D nice sprites, great colorway

i guess this is it!

party at my house on saturday for my bday, and everyones bday in october.

everything is a go, however, if it does rain were screwed because it will be way to muddy....so crossing my fingers for no rain.

so, i will discuss more on thursday! everyone is invited of course,

also ill be at jean and that thing at soho on friday!

Y0 friday there is NO cover charge at SOHO for ryhmin n stealin..the beasties coverband....more dough to buy mikey swayzemeisters!!!!!We wanna see as manysneaks up family memebers out there as possible..its gonna be epic!!!

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Y0 friday there is NO cover charge at SOHO for ryhmin n stealin..the beasties coverband....more dough to buy mikey swayzemeisters!!!!!We wanna see as many sneaks up family memebers out there as possible..its gonna be epic!!!

I don't go out much Norm, but if I do, I don't want to go to a sausage fest. I'd like to see some eye candy. That's just me. Mikey, you betterhave some chickaroony's at your shindig!

there will be some eyecandy as I have been helping spread the word about this event in non sausage circles(ie anything having to do with sneaks up)

Originally Posted by T21D

I don't want to go to a sausage fest. I'd like to see some eye candy.

^^^ Co-Sign, with that said I'm down for Friday and Saturday at Mikey's. I've been MIA for a whilefella's but Cas and Ucasta know how I've been cultivating my time
nerd.gif
. Also I'm looking for everyone to respond to this particular question for something I would like to put together for our next show. What is yourfavorite sneaker of all time and why does that particular model/style hold such significance to you? Anyone background info or story behind your selection iswelcomed...

^^^jai jai don't know if you wanted it posted on here or email you but here you go

#1 favorite sneaker...hands down jordan black/ infa red vi..this was my very first name brand sneaker......and what started it all....enough said

I have to post these sneakers when I talk about my fav..so I guess here are my

Runner ups...
Air max 1 blk/gry/red/wht ....this is the sneaker I choose to rock when I met rubies dad ...I choose it for many reason,1 it look dope,2 I had a secondpair(only paid 29.99 + 30%off) so Incase I had to defend my self, incase he wanted to whoop me...no worries on me not having a back up pair plus I was a bigjordan head at this time didn't want f-up a pair of jays....and 3rd it was the first and last time I would ever see him alive again...

2nd.
Jordan xi concord...
I can't front most of the sneakers I had was bkus of what my oldest brother had and liked....but not the xi...I remember watching that bulls game when hefirst rocked them..my brother had just got his own place and he didn't have a tv yet...it was the first time I actually called him told him about apair...it was the very first pair of sneakers I actually fell in love with and have to have...I still remember that glorious day at weiners on new braunfelsand fair ...when they brought that blk /grey box out with black tissue paper...I rocked them sh1ts right out the store and rocked them till there were beat....

3rd jordan retro ix low mike bibby pe wht/pur
this had a lot of first for me ..first time I realized nba players got stuff we didn't..I called nike to ask if and how I can get a pair(I know stupid) theguy actually laughed and said those are made just for mike....I had heard a store opened in austin by a guy that worked at active in austin he gave the # tothe store....I called and the very first thing asked was do yall have any jordans? He then said no but he had a couple on display....I thought man I got abunch of pairs I can look at home why the hell would I go there to see yours...I don't know why or what made me go but when I walked in ...the very firstthing I saw was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen FAHAD!!!!...jk but when I did walk in sitting right there to my left was a pair of mb pe low ix...Iwas in shock I spent damn near 3hours talking to him on how,where,when,cost..ect ect...fahad opened my eyes to a whole other sneaker world a world where morethen jordans exist.....so in other words that low ix started a relationship with a man (no hom0) that would honestly change my life...real talk ...my addictionfor sneakers cost me a lot..missed car payment,ramen for 2 weeks straight,those that have called my phone and it was not in service chances are I bought a pairof sneakers...I asked if he would sell them to me he finally said yes...it took me damn near 8months to buy them.
On top of all that, this sneaker is what started me mike bibby being kool as yall all know the outcome to that...

Originally Posted by crushgruve

@pr mark. i was chatting with one of my boys a few weeks back and he mentioned he ran into someone on the train that asked him about his sasu III tee. was that you by chance? this was probably back in the summer months.
Wasn't me. Wish i could go to that Soho event, I know a cutie that bartends there. Oh well

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^^ Co-Sign, with that said I'm down for Friday and Saturday at Mikey's. I've been MIA for a while fella's but Cas and Ucasta know how I've been cultivating my time
nerd.gif
. Also I'm looking for everyone to respond to this particular question for something I would like to put together for our next show. What is your favorite sneaker off all time and why does that particular model/style hold such significance to you? Anyone background info or story behind your selection is welcomed...

who is this?oh jai jai....sorry its been a minute...lulz..cya friday....sneaks up spokesmodel tryouts FTW

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^^ Co-Sign, with that said I'm down for Friday and Saturday at Mikey's. I've been MIA for a while fella's but Cas and Ucasta know how I've been cultivating my time
nerd.gif
. Also I'm looking for everyone to respond to this particular question for something I would like to put together for our next show. What is your favorite sneaker off all time and why does that particular model/style hold such significance to you? Anyone background info or story behind your selection is welcomed...

who is this?oh jai jai....sorry its been a minute...lulz..cya friday....sneaks up spokesmodel tryouts FTW

SAUSAGE FEST ftl, like the dodgers and angels

lol...i might be there on sat, but i dunno, might be at a new spot,no more luz for me though, tired of putting up with somoe dumb****
newest pick up, gotm for 100 shipped, ds, yall know the story behind these...LMAO
r0bcis.jpg

effiing Gabe !!I lterally LAUGHED OUT LOUD....BTW the show is 5 bucks..I was thinking about having drinks at my place before since its right down thestreet...what do you guys think??

I'm in town, I was wondering do y'all know where I can get tees for the ladies or anybody carry Kid Robot stuff. Thanks for the help. Oh, wait aminute. Should I start a new thread like all these other idiots, 13th floor haunted, halloween in houston, vegas, or dallas, barber shops (fill in city)

no one ever gets anything new.......or atleast we never hear about it...oh well theres always the internetz

Back
Top Bottom