San Antonio NT's Come in...

figured id stop by on the way home, already bout 20+ ppl at northstar. figured ppl would use the telephone as there first option....but guessed wrong
eyes.gif

GL fam.
im tired. wish some of yall could work my job and see what kinda questions and characters i deal w/ on a daily. ppl are ridiculous now days. these jams proveit.
be safe.

Glad I stayed home...had fun with my OG SJ's. Hope everybody got what they wanted. Im happy with my XII's.

Dude in building said he was at southpark at 4am and got a sz12. He said there was probably 150+ peeps. Pfff, that's crazy HYPE!

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know what happened to Motive 807? Anyone?

Thanks in advance.
Easy answer is that it's no longer around.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Thanks.
Is there a reason why or is it a personal matter?
I don't know the reason.

Economy and Nike is doing a great job by slowly killing it's competitors by QS'ing online or selling it at th HOH

Got off work at 4:30 and called every footlocker, champs, finishline, and footaction in san antonio.. and combined between all stores all that was left was asize 7, 8, and 8.5...
smh.gif
I underestimated San Antonio
laugh.gif
kinda upset i didn't get a pair, but i'll get over it... or i'll just shell out themoney..

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Got off work at 4:30 and called every footlocker, champs, finishline, and footaction in san antonio.. and combined between all stores all that was left was a size 7, 8, and 8.5...
smh.gif
I underestimated San Antonio
laugh.gif
kinda upset i didn't get a pair, but i'll get over it... or i'll just shell out the money..

You super underestimated San Antonio. They're the XIs. Fakes online go for 125
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by iborroel

Thanks.
Is there a reason why or is it a personal matter?
I don't know the reason.

Economy and Nike is doing a great job by slowly killing it's competitors by QS'ing online or selling it at th HOH

Pretty much. One cant make ends meet on just t-shirts and hats..

What happened to our wonderful thread?

Edit: Yeah its 3:30 am and I am drunk eating tacos from the roach coach... What of it? Anything else new?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom