San Antonio NT's Come in...

Norm, Thats wuts up!!
pimp.gif

All these Foamposties on this page make me wanna ball....its GYM time...?...

( Logs off waits for Gabe)
glasses.gif

LINK

Check out this video...

Joesuf in particular... Dude has some Bibbys and a bunch of other random PEs, crazy airmaxes, Parra AMS etc...

Also, look at the 34 minute mark and check out the 95s he busts out of some wooden box...

HAI GAIS!

hope everyones been good.  been busy working and school
heres a few recent pick ups.

4998930790_69b42c6f22_b.jpg

big ups to hector for coming thru with these.
4998325025_9a30e03dbd_b.jpg
4998932716_b66de5c084_b.jpg

some of yall already saw these, gotm for $70 (with discount) at the outlet here,
im pretty sure it was a return, cuz the bottom looked worn, and the box had a diff tag on it. so im guessin someone was broke, worm once n returned them.
niketowns/outlets take anything back, no matter how old, condition, etc, if its good to sell they put it on the floor.
this is the second pair i snatch for this price,
x2_2b64fbe

and oh yeaahhh

Originally Posted by n2tha0

i WILL be in town for this ! i know i mentioned it to a few of yall.
and i hit up dj dj about djing at the event, n he told me he was planning some stuff with some artist about a showcase
eyes.gif
soooo ill leave that up to him.
im gonna be in town nov 12-15, since my girl wont be able to get thanksgiving off we're coming back the weekend before to see her fam.
ill prob be djing that friday (in austin) and saturday (SA, prob duo, or SIN, wheredolce use to be) ill keep yall posted. 

Did you hear about the new Nike release? Bed bugs at Niketown NY. If anyone has bought anything recently from there be careful.

Did you hear about the new Nike release? Bed bugs at Niketown NY. If anyone has bought anything recently from there be careful.

attention sneaks up fam...I am having a "mock" service tomorrow night at the new restaurant CBQ eatery at 5 o clock.its a fake service just to give are servers practice before we open on thursday.we will be serving samples from the menu and need some peeps to help be "customers".if you can make it get in touch with me so I can get somehwhat of a head count(and also give you directions).if not we open on thursday so we have a built in meet up spot anytime we want.peace

attention sneaks up fam...I am having a "mock" service tomorrow night at the new restaurant CBQ eatery at 5 o clock.its a fake service just to give are servers practice before we open on thursday.we will be serving samples from the menu and need some peeps to help be "customers".if you can make it get in touch with me so I can get somehwhat of a head count(and also give you directions).if not we open on thursday so we have a built in meet up spot anytime we want.peace

Im Done With champs everybody....Friday is my last day.

So I CAN'T get anymore DISCOUNTS for you!!
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom