San Antonio NT's Come in...

*dead* at the jesus juan. not toooo far from reality

we got this kobe thing going on @ work. and we need as many ppl to like my profile pic on fb
so if i can get my sneaks up ppl to do it for me.
heres the link

Those pics were awesome... I think Jake did a great job with all the photos, except for mine... what was different?

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

A few new pick ups...

Got some VNDS '03 BRED 12s and I took Dave's BEAT UP Steel Xs off his hands...
pimp.gif

jk I appreciate it Dave!!!

Nice P/U. Keep an eye on the sole, the glue tends to give out upon wear, starting from the toes back.

Ok here is some more...

I had to do multiples of Joe and Fred... I had a few ideas and couldnt pick just one...

Everyone who is coming to houston should have received an email from me with your e-ticket attachment. You will need to print out a copy along with your ID to get in. I figured it is easier for everyone to print out their own tickets since we may be arriving at different times. I also forwarded an email from Bryan with all the details of the show (set up time, vendor/displayer entrance, parking, etc). Set up is from 11am-2pm so everyone please be prompt.

I hope this message finds everyone well. Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys, everyone- you really know how to make someone feel like family! Just wanted to say the feeling is mutual-no romo. Had a great time sorry couldn't drink yesterday had a long %*@ drive (in the rain also) with no tread on my tires and i still managed to get pulled over by a highway patrol. I def owe a bunch of people some shots-next time i'm in SA i'll make it up, or if you guys ever get bored of SA and wanna make a trip down to Laredo you guys got a home here.

Back
Top Bottom