(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

some heads copped all the Drill Sergeant Kobe X at Viejas when i was there last Friday :rolleyes greedy *** foo,,fugly cw anywys so no biggie :tongue:

Not yet Kev. I've only heard of shirts and jackets, but not of any shoes. What's up Ray! This is Ant/SharpSHOEter(long story short, I was on NT way before other nickname)

How's the consignment business down here in SD? I'm wondering if I'm better off trying to sell some shoes on my own or take them out to LA when I'm up there...I feel like there's not enough of a market down here to sell shoes at marked up prices.

How's the consignment business down here in SD? I'm wondering if I'm better off trying to sell some shoes on my own or take them out to LA when I'm up there...I feel like there's not enough of a market down here to sell shoes at marked up prices.

Hit up Rosewood or Kolorblind. Otherwise, I recommend RIFLA

Hit up Rosewood or Kolorblind. Otherwise, I recommend RIFLA
Yeah I've sold some stuff at RIF fairly quickly, it's just inconvenient from SD. But I think that'll be the best way to go, especially for some harder to sell shoes. I'm just curious to know if there're the same people willing to pay flighclub prices down here in SD, it just doesn't seem like it to me. Of course I could be dead wrong about the traffic and such of the places down here.

Nope, not in SD...  No one will pay FC prices...  Maybe 25% lower than FC price or so...  

Yeah I've sold some stuff at RIF fairly quickly, it's just inconvenient from SD. But I think that'll be the best way to go, especially for some harder to sell shoes. I'm just curious to know if there're the same people willing to pay flighclub prices down here in SD, it just doesn't seem like it to me. Of course I could be dead wrong about the traffic and such of the places down here.

Just remember that the shop needs to make money too. You can always do consignment which gives you price you want minus their percentages. Quick cash, expect lowball offers.

I'm about to take a pair of 2012 BC4 down to Kolorblind and just let them sit. Doesn't really matter if it takes a day, week, month. Pretty sure they will go sooner or later.

Just trying to decide if I should repaint the midsoles first and hopefully get a better price

I got a pair of OVO 10's I'm thinking of taking to Kolorblind. Never dealt with a consignment shop though. I know they take a cut, but what's the process like?

I got a pair of OVO 10's I'm thinking of taking to Kolorblind. Never dealt with a consignment shop though. I know they take a cut, but what's the process like?
Varies by shop but it's a pretty similar process. You take the shoes in, tell them how much you want to make and they mark it up by the percentage they get (typically 20% like FC and Rosewood, 15% for DS at RIFLA). After some paperwork and ID, they'll put it up in their shop. Some places like Rosewood will call you if your shoe sold whereas places like RIF you have to contact them via email to check on the status. Once they confirm to you that your shoe sold, they should have an estimate on when your check will be ready for pickup or mail.

Varies by shop but it's a pretty similar process. You take the shoes in, tell them how much you want to make and they mark it up by the percentage they get (typically 20% like FC and Rosewood, 15% for DS at RIFLA). After some paperwork and ID, they'll put it up in their shop. Some places like Rosewood will call you if your shoe sold whereas places like RIF you have to contact them via email to check on the status. Once they confirm to you that your shoe sold, they should have an estimate on when your check will be ready for pickup or mail.

Rep'd, thanks for the input.

kolorblind is 15%

I was in there Saturday night, they had a pair of the black OVO, not sure what size. I'm sure they would take another.

Also, Kolorblind is about to open a shop in the Vegas strip, right across from Mandalay Bay. Pretty dope!

I wish there was a larger shoe game here in SD I would rather trade or sell straight up than involve a third party.
Yeah, so many lowballers but they end up being the only people interested
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom