(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Finishline is no longer raffling, but if u look in the 11s thread just about every other page has the shiekh codes posted for cali. It is cool but is also kind of dumb. Went and talked to my local shiekh guy and he said he had over 3000 raffle entries and that was yesterday.
Daaamn. Good looks though.

Anyone know which FTL, FNL, or FL someone should hit up here in San Diego? Not trying to waste my time at any shady spots. Looking at that raffle action tomorrow for the 72-10s. Any info appreciated. Thanks again.
Mission Valley Mall, Fashion Valley Mall, UTC Mall, and Horton Plaza. There are multiple stores at each IE Shiekh, Finishline(Macy's), and Footlocket. Only HoH though is in UTC. Not sure if they will carry the 11's in just FTL's
Fashion Valley Mall is a HoH. Think National City's mall is a HoH, too. Just moved here, but live down the road from FV Mall, so I've been there several times.

Fashion Valley Mall is a HoH. Think National City's mall is a HoH, too. Just moved here, but live down the road from FV Mall, so I've been there several times.
yeah the fashion valley FtL is new. I haven't been to it but I notice that majority of the super limited releases only the utc ftl gets them.

3 jordan 2 varsity red size 11.5 for 109.98 plus extra 30% off at Viejas
thanks for the hook up man. After all my discounts I got the for $44.30 not bad.

I am probably super late on this but anyone know if Jordan x Supreme stocked at our local Nike Outlets?

Would anybody be up to starting a San Diego Outlet Group text or group pm on here if you can do that. So that we can stay up to date with the local clearance and factory store stuff.

Anyone know if they still have the mambacurial Kobe X's at Las Americas? I went the week of christmas when they had extra 30 off your purchase and they had a FSR for 129.99....regret not copping for ~110

Anyone know if they still have the mambacurial Kobe X's at Las Americas? I went the week of christmas when they had extra 30 off your purchase and they had a FSR for 129.99....regret not copping for ~110
I copped a pair at the clearance store in Viejas. Haven't ventured to the Factory Store in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom