(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Men's codes if tryna cop the hares from shiekh this weekend:

San Diego
Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza– 55bf3e6cc5
Chula Vista Center – 4aa79ccb4f
El Cajon / Parkway Plaza – 3a630f95ad
Escondido / North County Mall – 1431948a96
National City / Plaza Bonita – 2edb7d2688
San Diego / Horton Plaza – 6745aa1225
San Diego / Mission Valley – 005e390674
Men's codes if tryna cop the hares from shiekh this weekend:

San Diego
Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza– 55bf3e6cc5
Chula Vista Center – 4aa79ccb4f
El Cajon / Parkway Plaza – 3a630f95ad
Escondido / North County Mall – 1431948a96
National City / Plaza Bonita – 2edb7d2688
San Diego / Horton Plaza – 6745aa1225
San Diego / Mission Valley – 005e390674

Do you have raffle codes for Chicago 1s?

San Diego

Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza - cf1fff4b30
Chula Vista Center – “Not receiving them…”
El Cajon / Parkway Plaza – “Not receiving them…”
Escondido / North County Mall – “Not receiving them…”
National City / Plaza Bonita - e36e81c3c8
San Diego / Fashion Valley - 7799ca85c0(it closed, yet there’s a code…)
San Diego / Horton Plaza - a655d83966
San Diego / Mission Valley – 80be275d8e

Just got word that Attic is closed down....
When was this and, if possible, what were the reasons?
nerd.gif

I'm going to be in SD this weekend with the lady. Anything to do in gas lamp besides bar hopping?

What's up SD. In town for the weekend and was looking to hit one of the outlets. Which one would you recommend if you only had time to go to one?

What's up SD. In town for the weekend and was looking to hit one of the outlets. Which one would you recommend if you only had time to go to one?
viejas will be the cheaper of the two Nike outlets but the factory store in San Isidro will have the biggest selection

went to viejas and had lots of cheap stuff out there spent 200 handful of shirts couple kicks well worth the drive

Thanks for the advice fam.

Went to Carlsbad and picked up a pair of multi colour flyknit racers for under $100.00. They has only a few pairs. Picked up the only 10.5. I saw a size 11 and 12 on the hash wall and there were some in the back.

Westfield la joya foot locker has Jordan future lows for $99.95, picked up a pair of the black and red ones. They also had the grey ones for the same piece. There were also flyknit racers in blue lagoon and Oreos at both Westfield foot locker in Oceanside and la joya for $150.00

Finish line at las Americas outlets has flyknit air max in wolf grey, Cheetos. The Nike outlet there has a full size run of 2015 flyknit airmax in the Cheetos, on the hash wall were blue and orange Jordan eclipse, red roshe run and various Lebrons. 20% off hash wall.
Didn't make it to viejas. Hope to make the trek next trip

Last edited:
I am going to be heading out to the Nike Clearance Store in Viejas tomorrow morning at 10 am when they open for their labor day sale, is there anything that people are looking for that I should keep in mind?

Last edited:
Anyone know which FTL, FNL, or FL someone should hit up here in San Diego? Not trying to waste my time at any shady spots. Looking at that raffle action tomorrow for the 72-10s. Any info appreciated. Thanks again.

Anyone know which FTL, FNL, or FL someone should hit up here in San Diego? Not trying to waste my time at any shady spots. Looking at that raffle action tomorrow for the 72-10s. Any info appreciated. Thanks again.
Mission Valley Mall, Fashion Valley Mall, UTC Mall, and Horton Plaza. There are multiple stores at each IE Shiekh, Finishline(Macy's), and Footlocket. Only HoH though is in UTC. Not sure if they will carry the 11's in just FTL's

Which Macy's Finishline raffling?

Anyone up on the online raffle codes for Sheikh?
Finishline is no longer raffling, but if u look in the 11s thread just about every other page has the shiekh codes posted for cali. It is cool but is also kind of dumb. Went and talked to my local shiekh guy and he said he had over 3000 raffle entries and that was yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom