:::San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks [Battle For Pac-10 Supremacy]:::

"$40 million per interception"

I didn't know Clements is getting all his money this season. I like Kornheiser but sometimes he needs to bite his to
Who responded to whom......

Thanks. I could have sworn I hit the "m" key.

i was thinking that if a CB would make a strong case for himself, the pats would draft a CB and let samuel walk
You take a CB that early, U gonna be basically payin the same or more to the Rookie then Zant, Thats more bonus money for top 10 pick then vestedvets most times. Its quite possible, but why risk your best cb for an unknown entity that is gonan cost just as much
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

i was thinking that if a CB would make a strong case for himself, the pats would draft a CB and let samuel walk
You take a CB that early, U gonna be basically payin the same or more to the Rookie then Zant, Thats more bonus money for top 10 pick then vested vets most times. Its quite possible, but why risk your best cb for an unknown entity that is gonan cost just as much
wink.gif

and theres no real elite CB or at least in my mind theres not

You take a CB that early, U gonna be basically payin the same or more to the Rookie then Zant, Thats more bonus money for top 10 pick then vested vets most times. Its quite possible, but why risk your best cb for an unknown entity that is gonan cost just as much
wink.gif

hahahhaah yunno i think i might actually agree with something you say for once, GUNNA.

wink.gif

Well said!

now do you guys know why nolan is conservative?

truth is, if he would have gone for a FG you would all be *****ing about it..

dude's injured anyways.. at this point does it matter all that much?
i know he's all about "giving your entire heart to the game" and whatnot.. but this OL has been that way the entire year.

There was still no worse game to watch this year than the 49ers and Ravens... it was the most uninspiring football I've ever seen in my life. This is aclose second.

eek.gif
@ how bad the niners are sucking right now... the play calling is
sick.gif
... if it wasnt for me havinghasslebeck and burleson on my fantasy team, i wouldnt even waste my time with this wack@%@* game. julian peterson is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom