:::San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks [Battle For Pac-10 Supremacy]:::

this game sucks badly.
sick.gif

next sunday:

2-7 SF 49ers vs. 1-8 STL Rams.

Battle for the NFC West Cellar. Set your DVR records its gonna be a barn burner.

Im a niner fan forever, but this season is LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sit gore for the rest of the season soo he doesnt get hurt...........re-sign D. Jackson to a one year deal and let him become a free agent next year (i doit all the time in madden:)) and start looking for alex smiths replacement and begin the search for another offensive coordinator that gets out of that damn 2Wide reciever set.

laugh.gif
im about to go check if the "who's gonna have a bad year" thread was archived. I was getting so many stonefaces when i said 9ers were gonnahave a horrible season.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

laugh.gif
im about to go check if the "who's gonna have a bad year" thread was archived. I was getting so many stonefaces when i said 9ers were gonna have a horrible season.
I said the Saints were going to come back down to reality this year. Guess that makes two of us right about something.

Embarrassing....bottom line. Not even watching this anymore. We have too many problems to fix in our offense. That offense just needs a total makeover

The D is okay, mainly minor revisions.

laugh.gif
im about to go check if the "who's gonna have a bad year" thread was archived. I was getting so many stonefaces when i said 9ers were gonna have a horrible season.

Did you forget your team just lost to the Rams?

I stopped watching before halftime ... I don't know what else to say, this team has no idenity, this defense has been overrated.

If holmgren says he's gonna pass and our pass d cannot evn stop them, somethings wrong.

Our o line is allergic to blocking, alex smith doesn't know how to throw .... etc

laugh.gif
i remember killing the 9ers so what does that mean?
i was just saying that u guys got mad at me for making a prediction. I read a bunch of people saying the saints wouldnt make the playoffs but i didnt get mad.And in case u guys havent noticed, we're only one game out of the playoffs.

laugh.gif
i remember killing the 9ers so what does that mean?
i was just saying that u guys got mad at me for making a prediction. I read a bunch of people saying the saints wouldnt make the playoffs but i didnt get mad. And in case u guys havent noticed, we're only one game out of the playoffs.

Quit being delusional. You're not a playoff team. Far from it.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Saints could absolutely make the playoffs.

lol, so could we..

but cmon now, let's not kid ourselves.........
In the words of Jim Mora..
Now keep in mind the Saints lost to the rams..

Playoffs?... Dont talk about playoffs..You kiddin me? Playoffs?!

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Saints could absolutely make the playoffs.

lol, so could we..
but cmon now, let's not kid ourselves.........

laugh.gif
dont try to cmapre us to u guys. u guys are about to go 2-7 and just got killed by the 1st place team i the division. Worst offense in the nfl withprobably the worst QB in the NFL. Dont try to pull that card
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alex Smith should be 11/28 for 69 yds since the catch at the end of the half wasn't even a catch.

Vernon Davis didnt do anything either. I needed at least 3 points from him in my fantasy team
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
yet we still have a small chance to make it to the top of thedivison
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets get them rams next week
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom