:::San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks [Battle For Pac-10 Supremacy]:::

i dont like agreeing with 24ththehood or whatever his name is, but even I have to agree that the Saints could be makin the playoffs...they're catchingtheir stride altho losing to teh Rams is just pathetic. We helped u guys tho by boosting ur confidence.

Just got back to Portland from the game. The crowd was nuts tonight! Haha what was Nolan thinking going for it on all those 4th downs? Seahawks completelydominated, again! And they still wern't very good tonight either. Glad to see them pick up a W in the division.

Go Seahawks!

49ers suck... sorry for all you SF fans, that is not a fun team to watch. Seriously nothing on offense.

Going for it at the goal line made sense because the Hawks aren't really good at stopping teams in those situations. The second time probably wasn'tthe best idea.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Going for it at the goal line made sense because the Hawks aren't really good at stopping teams in those situations. The second time probably wasn't the best idea.
Well I guess Seattle fixed that problem. Stopped him dead in his tracks on that 4th and goal on the 2! Crowd was SO loud!

What a horrible game the 49ers played last night. The Hawks stink, but the sad part is, the 49ers stink even worse. 3 things the 49ers need next year, a newquarterback, a new offensive coordinator, and a big time receiver. How do you insert your custom sig again??

Back
Top Bottom