San Francisco Appreciation Vol. 415th post

St Lukes baby checking in also
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So4i5

A lot of St. Lukes babies on NT. I was born at UCSF. What happened Ryda?

a couple of friends and I almost got shot. we had to fight the dude, take the gun while i would say at least 100 people looking at us. I can't remember thename of the street, but it was near a ford dealership and a safeway smh

Originally Posted by Ryda421

a couple of friends and I almost got shot. we had to fight the dude, take the gun while i would say at least 100 people looking at us. I can't remember the name of the street, but it was near a ford dealership and a safeway smh
Damn. Glad your ok. Im guessing you were on market. the valencia gardens projects are a couple blocks away so its not the nicest of areas. Sf hassome of the nicest neighborhoods and some of the grimiest

Originally Posted by Ryda421

a couple of friends and I almost got shot. we had to fight the dude, take the gun while i would say at least 100 people looking at us. I can't remember the name of the street, but it was near a ford dealership and a safeway smh
Damn. Glad your ok. Im guessing you were on market. the valencia gardens projects are a couple blocks away so its not the nicest of areas. Sf has some of the nicest neighborhoods and some of the grimiest
yeah same with most metropolitan cities. I wish I could see that back stabbing @!+%#@%%$+!* but I guess the fact that his friend got beat to abloody pulp plus he wrecked his car gave me some satisfaction. but oh well I live to die another day.
smokin.gif

Pictures from my morning stroll around downtown/Chinatown.
I left my heart in San Francisco.... I miss this city greatly and I will surely find my way back someday!!!
30mr0cg.jpg
2n96c0.jpg
2qdzxjl.jpg
25anpye.jpg
555yr4.jpg
16krmeb.jpg
2ufufic.jpg
2vcetti.jpg
20rl24n.jpg
70z9g7.jpg
2lvyfpt.jpg
qy5l5t.jpg
21lscvo.jpg
1r5kt5.jpg
2cdvgvt.jpg

[h3]
[/h3][h3]
[/h3][h3]
[/h3][h3]SAN FRANCISCO/BAY AREA RESIDENTS PLEASE SIGN!!!!!!!! ONLINE PETITION[/h3]petition is for a close friend Stacey Krause who was lost dueto the dangerous intersection of alemany and san juan in the city...since then several accidents have occurred at this intersection and to prevent any otherfrom happening please feel free to sign this petition......

for those unfamiliar with the alemany san juan intersection here is additional video/pics of the intersection

http://bikeblogs.org/sf/2008/10/21/help-prevent-more-pedestrian-deaths-on-alemany-boulevard/

all info is within link. thank you

http://http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stopandsignforsafety

l_f297923cec8d4c7cb8a7285a6891d71e.jpg

how is OP gon make a post about SF and not have a pic of the golden gate bridge in his original post???

smh.. lol

ahhh. home <3. i only go back on the weekends though. i left my best friends, my girl, and my heart there. the first pic is twin peaks right?

born at childrens hospital

Raised in the mission (24th n Capp, army st, DC mission area too)

But moved to Pittsburg where I reside now. Still go back weekly

For all the San Francisco students, which high school did everyone attend?

Abraham Lincoln HS C/O 2007 - High on a hilltop.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom