SANTA MARIA SHOE SPOTS???QUESTIONMARK??????

i MAY be moving to Santa Maria for a job. and i heard from a girl that i know from around there that they're not many shoe places for guys like me that like Jordans. She's not really into jordans so she sucks at providing me the info that i need.

so, are there any LEGIT shoe stores that sell jays? are there any NON-LEGIT stores that i should avoid?

ALSO do these stores sell kids sizes? i plan to work with troubled kids and i just might wanna buy them a pair for a reward if their parents let me. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

THE GREAT GUILLERMO
TEAM: I DONT GET IT, YOU REALLY THINK YOU LOOK BETTER THAN ME?​

lol'z, word? Santa Maria?

I know there HAS to be at least another NTer from Santa Maria besides myself on here.

There's only one shoe spot that sells J's/Forces/etc. that I know of. But yeah, they do sell kids sizes. The local Foot Locker/Champs doesn't really have that great of a selection.

isn't there a shoe factory in SM also? I bought something from the one in Oxnard awhile ago, and their bag lists a location in SM too.

Yeah, Shoe Factory. The local Skate Shops get SB's from time to time as well. But they sell out fast, lots of people from out of town come here and buy them in bunches.

Shoe Factory is the only one I know. Its owned by a friend of a friend, has an account, all shoes legit.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Back
Top Bottom