Santonio Holmes dealt to The Jets.

smh.gif

I love it.

My rep just let me know.

Hopefully he will be able to fit in chemistry wise.

Great WR core with Edwards and Cotch already in fold and playmakers like smith and Clowney too.

Still have to go check out my seats.

Im pissed for real. We just got rid of our Superbowl MVP for a near worthless 5th rd draft pick. Our secondary is crap, we have no solid running back, besides Ward who isnt any spring chicken what recievers do we have? Wallace? And we have a half assed quarterback who spends as much time on the ground as his women. Yes im madd
mad.gif

Love it.

I had said last year the Jets were stuck in between rebuilding and trying to contend.

Well, they did what I didn't they would or could...go all in.

so while I still dont understand/like taking Sanchez..they're going all out which you once you start to go down that road, you might as well.

-Adam Schefter just confirmed Holmes WILL be suspended for 4 games.

-Leon Washington is NOT part of this trade.

I wonder, who gets left out/traded when it comes time for extensions?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
@ the Tannenbaum/Madden pic

Originally Posted by krazy88s

We've got too many players, even on the practice squad.
Yeah, but find a #1 receiver in that bunch.

Crossing my fingers for Brandon Marshall, even though I know that signing a) a big-name free-agent with b) a bit of a spotty past is completely against the Steelers' MO.

Still, he's from Pittsburgh, and you KNOW that he'd get along with a coach like Tomlin.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

So the Steelers got rid of Holmes to prove a point to Ben.

That's funny, last I checked smoking weed and *allegedly* tossing glasses is nowhere close to being as bad as *allegedly* raping multiple women.
You do know he allegedly sexually assaulted them. Thats not rape. It can be as little as smacking a girls butt.

My bad, you right.

Smoking weed and tossing glasses is way worse than sexually assaulting multiple women.

My first reaction was to hate this because we didn't get much back.... but on second thought, the character issues on this team are starting to drive me nuts and one less head-case is going to be a long term improvement.

So many games were lost due to a lack of focus last year - we didn't put an entire 60 minutes together the whole season. I'm guessing Holmes was a bigger problem in the locker room than most are aware of, and the fact that this was his last contract year probably means he was leaving anyways.. while Wallace is probably about 2 years away from being a #1, he's definitely on the right track to get there and guys like Randle El and Ward are much better for him to learn from than Santonio anyhow.

I think this is addition by subtraction in many ways - now if only Ben could keep his nose clean for an entire year. The draft will certainly prove interesting also.

Bruce Santonio did have other legal issues as well. That combined with all the reasons stated earlier are why he is gone. Comparing him and Ben are just two different situations right now, plus who knows if Ben will be around for the long haul

Holmes grew to a basket case. The Stillers FO apparently has faith in their draft decisions than a Super Bowl MVP.

If he can't handle Pittsburgh, how can he handle the tri-state area??

'Tonio is my dude since OSU but he is a dumb !$$. hes gotten in trouble like 5 times with the Steelers. after getting busted for weed for like the 2nd time dude posted on his twitter "im about to wake n bake"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i cant really blame the Steelers for wanting to get rid of him. and as a Ravens fan this is great.. Santonio always murked us..

Wow nice pickup for the Jets, surprised Pitt didn't get a better deal. Can't wait for Hardknocks this year with Revis, LD, Braylon, and now Holmes its sure to be an interesting few episodes.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

That's funny, last I checked smoking weed and *allegedly* tossing glasses is nowhere close to being as bad as *allegedly* raping multiple women.
You do know he allegedly sexually assaulted them. Thats not rape. It can be as little as smacking a girls butt.

My bad, you right.

Smoking weed and tossing glasses is way worse than sexually assaulting multiple women.
Homles=guilty Roethlisberger= no charges pressed

props to the Jets i always rep my NY teams, but how the +$*$ have theJets gotten Braylon and now Holmes for next to %!**#*! nothing in thepast year, where my team, the Bears, have been looking for ONE %!**#*!decent WR for about 5 years now and have come away with @%%$??
mad.gif

but forreal a %!**#*! 5th round pick?? The +$*$ is Tannenbaum doing?

d382517e41a36c6c17452ab22875c6f53f523be.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

but forreal though, the Jets $+*%$$$+ on the league right now... they gonnna be trouble next year, defense AND offense are gonna be damn near the top of the league, and watch them get Jason Taylor also
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

My bad, you right.

Homles=guilty Roethlisberger= no charges pressed
You can't be serious

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom