SATANIC

What were some of the television shows, films, books, toys, games, music, etc. forbidden by religious parents because they were considered SATANIC?

1614447448812.png

I went to elementary school with a kid who called television "the devil box" and remote controls "flamethrowers" :lol:

I remember Harry Potter and Pokemon were called Satanic

Still a few people here on NT who are on the Satanic panic train too (any usage of certain shapes/symbols is "proof" of Satanism) :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
It was tougher navigating exes definition of things that were satanic because it was so variable, no method to it. I'd be like **** can I watch Batman without her trippin?

Most disheartening though is when African traditions that predate the slavery indoctrination to Christianity gets mislabeled.

Most disheartening though is when African traditions that predate the slavery indoctrination to Christianity gets mislabeled.
Ahhhhh man. I kinda went into a back and forth about VooDoo being "Demonic" with this one girl.
Her argument: "It is an Evil practice. "
My argument was, "Nah, that is just the way it is presented by White Media. You only HEAR about the pins/needles and putting roots on folks."

Sad thing is she grew up around a bunch of Hatians as well.

I am sure anyone that calls things Satanic probably does some "Satanic" things and not even realize it.

One girl I know is quick to call things SAtanic but she just bought a new house and asked me where she could find some Sage before she moves in.

They are usually coming from a place of hypocrisy. (That is my experience)

I’ve boxed a few religious people into saying medical advancements are the work of the devil.
:lol: The jerk in me would have made sure we had a deeper conversation to see which medical advancements were "Of God." - :lol:

It was tougher navigating exes definition of things that were satanic because it was so variable, no method to it. I'd be like **** can I watch Batman without her trippin?

In college, I went to school in the south, I used to burn incense in my dorm room. Frankincense and Myrrh, for which is used for cleansing in the belief system I come from. Sisters I used to associate with told me that I was inviting satan into the room while burning such.

I burned even more, explaining to them that the model of satan was used to oppress Black/African spirituality, and that any so called deity that was against white supremacy, was A OK with me.

:lol:

I have a crazy religious aunt who was against anything Disney because they hosted the lbgt parade back in the mid 90’s. Thought that was wild as a kid.

In college, I went to school in the south, I used to burn incense in my dorm room. Frankincense and Myrrh, for which is used for cleansing in the belief system I come from. Sisters I used to associate with told me that I was inviting satan into the room while burning such.

I burned even more, explaining to them that the model of satan was used to oppress Black/African spirituality, and that any so called deity that was against white supremacy, was A OK with me.

:lol:
:lol: Frankincense and Myrrh of all things. That's the inconsistency and lack of knowledge of their own religion i'm talking about.

My boy is a pagan. I think all it really means is he believes nature is sacred. Idk i don’t ask. :lol:

I know a chick who burns sage and sandalwood to rid her crib of spirits but is a Catholic.

please explain to me how tf you can do that? :lol:
They do not do their research! If you are not of native american ancestry? You are not supposed to use such.

They do not do their research! If you are not of native american ancestry? You are not supposed to use such.

they don’t know **** bruh. They just regurgitate what they learn in yoga while they are aligning their chakras and blowing their money on crystals.

Back
Top Bottom