SAVE THE INTERNET!!!

nnarum, that's a good point. these companies will have a monopoly over internet communications, so they would need to guarantee equal access to the internet.

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

nnarum, that's a good point. these companies will have a monopoly over internet communications, so they would need to guarantee equal access to the internet.

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

i say we riot.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

I dont want to be a pessimist, but you're talking about battling phone companies who are:

spending tens of millions of dollars on inside-the-Beltway print, radio and TV ads; high-priced lobbyists; coin-operated think tanks; and sham "Astroturf" groups -- fake grass-roots operations with such Orwellian names as Hands Off the Internet and NetCompetition.org.

I allready know how this Republican led Congress will vote and they always favor special interest groups who give millions in political contributions not a blogger who hasn't contributed a dime. Thats how American politics works.

Democrats hope broadband providers treat all network packages in the same manner but the Republicans are pushing for the opposite so guess who is going to win? Why? Its simple mathematics... there are more Republicans than Democrats in Congress.

Republicans allready defeated a proposal a few months ago and a Democrat amendment this month so folks be ready to pay more for free internet use.

news.com.com/Republicans+defeat+Net+neutrality+proposal/2100-1028_3-6058223.html
www.truthout.org/docs_2006/060906T.shtml

Thats why I said in another post how important this November's mid term elections are. This is another reason why so everyone register to vote got damn it!

I dont want to be a pessimist, but you're talking about battling phone companies who are:

spending tens of millions of dollars on inside-the-Beltway print, radio and TV ads; high-priced lobbyists; coin-operated think tanks; and sham "Astroturf" groups -- fake grass-roots operations with such Orwellian names as Hands Off the Internet and NetCompetition.org.

I allready know how this Republican led Congress will vote and they always favor special interest groups who give millions in political contributions not a blogger who hasn't contributed a dime. Thats how American politics works.

Democrats hope broadband providers treat all network packages in the same manner but the Republicans are pushing for the opposite so guess who is going to win? Why? Its simple mathematics... there are more Republicans than Democrats in Congress.

Republicans allready defeated a proposal a few months ago and a Democrat amendment this month so folks be ready to pay more for free internet use.

news.com.com/Republicans+defeat+Net+neutrality+proposal/2100-1028_3-6058223.html

Thats why I said in another post how important this November's mid term elections are. This is another reason why so everyone register to vote got damn it!

Back
Top Bottom