Saw these on jim jones twitter

I check the 1st three pages to see if this was already posted.....
but yea i was just bs'n on twitter and came across these
and when saw tha caption say "Jordan himself ain't get a pair of these yet"
1st thing i thought was nike talk
imo i dont like fusions but i can see some pull this off

sick.gif

Not a fan of fusions

"Jordan himself ain't get a pair of these yet"

That's because Jordan himself doesn't WANT a pair of these. 

Originally Posted by spizike231

That's exactly What I was thinking.those are disgusting
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by spizike231

That's exactly What I was thinking.those are disgusting
sick.gif

Lol. Fusions suck.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Yet another reason why we should be able to ID classic jordans

Due to Nike's legacy, I don't ever think that will happen. The topic has been debatable for the past couple of years now. If Tinker says no, guaranteed it's not happening.

To each his own.

S/N: I cannot stand Jordan fusions. Worst idea thought ever.

Can someone confirm that this was from jim jones cause I don't think he wears garbage at least I hopenot. Jim if your reading this post. Sneakers have a 30 day return policy. You know what to do...

Jimmie jones, you just lost major cool points from me. fusions really jimmy. i thought city slickers like yourself have class. now u messing with these mutant joints. Fusions are for people who have baby money. I mean the spizikes they aight especially that all black pair with red and green. They kind of remind me of that red ninja turtle. But once other colorwayscame out like the white ones and the black ones geez. I thought imitation is flaterry or some crap u said that after juelz spit his verse in ballin. Bottom line jim stick with og kicks cause I know u got money. Unless molie molie molie taking it. I love ya music jim and I stand behind it literally with my back turned ear plugs inserted in earlobe watcha say I can't hear u

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

Midnight from what im reading it sound like your really disappointed at jim

Well, I am and I'm a dissapointed in you2. Posting an obsenitiy like that. It almost blinded me. I know everyone has thbere prefence but this was unexpected especially coming from ny. I think he's been chilling with lilwayne alil too much to lose his sense of shoe game. Infact since that shoe is an early rease he ought to fly on his pvt jet and throw both shoes at air randy. Try to aim for the nose jim and don't even ask for ur money back cause u better than that. Just two good shoe tossess and come back to ny. Hit up flight club and have ur stylist pick the right shoe this time

Back
Top Bottom