Saw these on jim jones twitter

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

Midnight from what im reading it sound like your really disappointed at jim

Well, I am and I'm a dissapointed in you2. Posting an obsenitiy like that. It almost blinded me. I know everyone has thbere prefence but this was unexpected especially coming from ny. I think he's been chilling with lilwayne alil too much to lose his sense of shoe game. Infact since that shoe is an early rease he ought to fly on his pvt jet and throw both shoes at air randy. Try to aim for the nose jim and don't even ask for ur money back cause u better than that. Just two good shoe tossess and come back to ny. Hit up flight club and have ur stylist pick the right shoe this time
Dog I just got word that Jim Jones personally saw this post, and now HE is disappointed in YOU

pretty funny any of us can grab a pair as we speak probably from the same place he got them from. he actin like the dont come out til next year lol.

Pure garbage..... 
sick.gif

there the son of mars the pair jimmy got drops in april ........
jordan-son-of-mars-olympic-2012.jpg

this is the 1st CW droppin this weekend........
sick.gif

Dog I just got word that Jim Jones personally saw this post, and now HE is disappointed in YOU

roll.gif

Now that pic keepemclean cooked up is
sick.gif

that colorway makes the purple one look decent
im just sayin

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

Midnight from what im reading it sound like your really disappointed at jim

Well, I am and I'm a dissapointed in you2. Posting an obsenitiy like that. It almost blinded me. I know everyone has thbere prefence but this was unexpected especially coming from ny. I think he's been chilling with lilwayne alil too much to lose his sense of shoe game. Infact since that shoe is an early rease he ought to fly on his pvt jet and throw both shoes at air randy. Try to aim for the nose jim and don't even ask for ur money back cause u better than that. Just two good shoe tossess and come back to ny. Hit up flight club and have ur stylist pick the right shoe this time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

"Jordan himself ain't get a pair of these yet"

That's because Jordan himself doesn't WANT a pair of these. 

roll.gif
Exactly what I was thinking!

That first colorway dropping of the Son of Mars is atrocious.....Makes the olympic Spizikes look like heat!

Back
Top Bottom