Saw these on jim jones twitter

The reason "Jordan himself ain't get a pair of these yet" is that he doesn't want a pair of these monstrasities.

i see parts of the 3,5,6,& 20 missing anything?

First thought was this ^.  Second thought, regardless of how ugly they are, was:  what's the significance of those numbered shoes?  60 plus were those he scored more than 60 in, etc...  Maybe these are like the Spizikes with no real significance to the numbers they chose to mash together, but I did wonder if those same numbers have any significance together.  Any ideas?

you disappointed in me? i dont see why
i just posted them cause this is niketalk and more importanly this is the jordan brand section so i wanted to share
if I hated them that bad i wouldnt even waste my time posting on topic but that just me
Problem?

Originally Posted by Franco23x

jordan_iv_mj_sample.jpg

aYoO jIm JoNeS yUh GoT tHeSe!!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Can someone confirm that this was from jim jones cause I don't think he wears garbage at least I hopenot. Jim if your reading this post. Sneakers have a 30 day return policy. You know what to do...

laff.gif

sons of mars. info and leaked pics BEEN out for these. HORRIBLE! just another wack fusion to catch the young kids. everyone 30+ actually REMEMBERS the original jordans and their significance. present day kids in H.S. weren't even alive to see jordan do his thing nor were around for the initial hype of jays back in the 80s and 90s therefore they FALL for THIS CRAP! "its got a jumpman??? im camping." smh moving on.

roll.gif
@ these!

hope JB labels these limited and drops em the same time as playoffs...would take a little pressure off from the playoffs and make it somewhat easier on us to actually get the shoe. Which isn't a bad idea, we get the kicks we want, hypebeast/resellers gets theirs and Nike profits on both! Nike/JB lurker...hit me up! you could use someone like me on your strategy team!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

all i have to say.
laugh.gif
 I just cant take fusions like this seriously. They aren't the WORST I've seen but I just don't
get it. Id much rather wear some regular nikes, adidas etc before wearing some trash like these.

Jim jones might as well be a glorified hypebeast, his video at FCNY shows how little he knows about kicks and just proves he wears what "is cool" rather than doing it for the love of the kicks or the game or anything like that, he's exactly the dude who would wear this, swagless "true religion head to toe and now I'm stuntin" kinda guy, it's sad cuz I grew up 10 blocks from dipset land and I'm embarrassed to be associated with anything to do with him now.

Back
Top Bottom