Say what you want...Gucci doin it, Fake Jewels and All

roll.gif
at some of you dudes saying he don't have money, last spring break my boy had a party at a club in Alabama he got gucci to perform, gucci did itfor like 8 stacks. That was last year when his buzz wasn't as big as it is now he only had chicken talk 2
pimp.gif
out then, so imagine what he chraging now

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

He hittin Mya, he better listen to Jeezy then.

"stay strapped stay strapped"

on that note tho,
U see how quick jeezy stopped talkin crazy bout Gucci after stay strapped once Gucci sent that one dude to his maker.

aint hear a peep from Jeezy bout homie since
laugh.gif
Nah they still been shootin subliminals at each other since then...
Word? dude went from callin him out and sayin he got stacks on the Icy chain to Sublims.
gimme some track info tho, I wanna hear what they tombout.

Jeezy got at him on Streets On Lock off of "The Inspiration" 2nd verse. "Don't You Know" off "The Recession" 3rd verse. Guccisends em here and there...most recent being on the tape with Yo Gotti that Drama hosted...which is more than likely why Jeezy has an issue with Drama.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

He hittin Mya, he better listen to Jeezy then.

"stay strapped stay strapped"

on that note tho,
U see how quick jeezy stopped talkin crazy bout Gucci after stay strapped once Gucci sent that one dude to his maker.

aint hear a peep from Jeezy bout homie since
laugh.gif
Nah they still been shootin subliminals at each other since then...
Word? dude went from callin him out and sayin he got stacks on the Icy chain to Sublims.
gimme some track info tho, I wanna hear what they tombout.
indifferent.gif

is that what ppl are thinking? nah the reason y is because them bmf dudes had BIGGER things to worry about

Gucci was living better than most rappers before he went in the slammer.

Now his show and club appearance fee is through the roof, something like 30k each and heard he is booked 6 months in advance.

That is all...

I don't know why ya'll sayin Mya can do better. In my opinion, Gucci can actually do better. Mya ain't allthat...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

166kejb.jpg

wb88px.jpg

Broad is incredible.

Too bad her credit is shot...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But eventually somebody is going to have to take that L and wife...Wonder who?
Me. IDC who she let pipe, I'll save her. I love her
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

166kejb.jpg

Broad is incredible.

Too bad her credit is shot...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But eventually somebody is going to have to take that L and wife...Wonder who?

Eff it for this...I'll take that L early!
laugh.gif

I got 2 pages in...
smh.gif
at all the hate like it's Gucci's fault he's ugly...... BUT.......it IS his fault that he has what these girls want. Want abad *$%*+? Gotta have bricks! He said it himself! Now some of ya'll may pull chicks with charm or looks..... and that's cool for those types of girlsand your lifestyle..... but he already said what type of girl he wants. And he gets what he wants apparently. If you listen to his songs, he's not lookingfor love. He just wants the "company". SO WHAT if they only @%#% him for his image. He objectifies girls anyway, so it's only fitting for them todo him the same way. If everybody is getting what they want, so be it. So all you "cute" dudes with all your "swagger" that still ain'tbagging Mya-caliber broads need to reassess your actual value, your game, and YOUR appeal. Because as it stands, ole moose face Gucci is way moreattractive than most of us on this board. Looks ain't everything.... apparently...

STOP hating
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

I got 2 pages in...
smh.gif
at all the hate like it's Gucci's fault he's ugly...... BUT.......it IS his fault that he has what these girls want. Want a bad *$%*+? Gotta have bricks! He said it himself! Now some of ya'll may pull chicks with charm or looks..... and that's cool for those types of girls and your lifestyle..... but he already said what type of girl he wants. And he gets what he wants apparently. If you listen to his songs, he's not looking for love. He just wants the "company". SO WHAT if they only @%#% him for his image. He objectifies girls anyway, so it's only fitting for them to do him the same way. If everybody is getting what they want, so be it. So all you "cute" dudes with all your "swagger" that still ain't bagging Mya-caliber broads need to reassess your actual value, your game, and YOUR appeal. Because as it stands, ole moose face Gucci is way more attractive than most of us on this board. Looks ain't everything.... apparently...

STOP hating
smile.gif

troof.

I'm a gold mouth dog
Definition of the south
Ain't no quarters, ain't no halves,
Just some wholes in dis house
Ain't no $%%+@
It ain't no bed
It ain't no clothes in dis house
It's a drought
And my price will make yo eyes pop out
I can't neva count my stash
Cause I always loose count
I caint neva keep no $%%+@
Cause I put them +@+% out
I was corner stoor'n in imotellin it sellin it
You can check my rap sheet
It's numourous felonies
I took 23 stacks
And bought some jet skis
Have pity for the cop
Who gotta arrest me
A front street jump street
Den jump out it's a track meet
Use to have a 10 speed
Now I got a Bentley.

GUCCI!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Not trying to preach but...

A black man is like a women in a lot of way....

The way a women gets jealous over another women is the same way a lot of Black dudes get over another black man.

This thread is just a prime example. Like dudes in here know nothing about this guy except what he raps and yall see him with a bad broad and its automatic "she with him bc _."

You're a ***#%*% idiot for multiple reason...
thats your only response, good come back...if you from the hood,

you would know exactly what im talking bout.

I never understand why _'s listen to what 50 says .

Appearance/Show money > Album Money .

Back
Top Bottom