Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by JuJu

I WAS BORN IN NYC MORON
roll.gif
roll.gif

that's the problem,Florida is infested with NYC lames
is there a state you like? cause i read that philly thread and you even seem to hate your own home town YET you rep it in your sn(you think you can, you think you can). you are an idiot
don't worry about my sn

you idolize a kid from juelz skits
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you are a weirdo and lame
ooooooooooooor my names julian and my nickname is juju? what a concept more than one person in the world with the same nickname.

you think you can you think you can.

i dont know how i keep getting sucked into your stupidity smh at myself.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

right now Gucci got the streets on fire
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

dude might have atl streets on fire
philly pac gonna have to eat his words when that make the trap aye video remix drops with camron
laugh.gif

I'll never understand it, if you don't like something/someone, you're a "hater".
Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Not trying to preach but...

A black man is like a women in a lot of way....

The way a women gets jealous over another women is the same way a lot of Black dudes get over another black man.

This thread is just a prime example. Like dudes in here know nothing about this guy except what he raps and yall see him with a bad broad and its automatic "she with him bc _."
You're a ***#%*% idiot for multiple reason...
thats your only response, good come back...if you from the hood,

you would know exactly what im talking bout.
you know there aren't only black people on NT right? you're talking like everyone who hated on Gucci was black.

maybe most dudes that are hating on him are just hating on him because he's a waste of human life
That's the first thing that came to my mind when I read that. But then again, you have to be from the "hood" to understand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

i like this gucci cat but how is fab doin shows for 15k right now and gucci getting 30k in hood venues it doesnt add up.....most "hood" spots that he caters too don't have that budget to throw out for an artist of guccis narrow appeal and fan base. Hood cats are not buying out the bar ...they are there fighting and shooting it up...It just doesnt add up im gonna pay you 30k to bring goons to my club and shoot it up
indifferent.gif
id rather bring an omarion, ginuwine, fabulous, juelz santana, mario, jeezy, or other artist in that mid level price range who really bring in 15k-35k a show to my club cuz they will attract a diverse crowd and FEMALES because of their numerous mainstream nationwide hits.....................gucci does go hard though not taking anything away from his music
pimp.gif

Where did you get your numbers? I'm pretty sure Fab gets way more than 15k a show. I heard it was at least 50 stacks.
definetely not getting 50k in this climate don't get gassed on number artists'..their crew...or a homey who knows them throws out most of the time it is not true ......pharrell and n.e.r.d. got booked for 40k to come perform during glow and the dark tour at u of a saw the contracts so your tellin me gucci is pullin 30 k at night clubs
smh.gif
it is not happenin

Fab last year was on my university's list for 30 stacks (was picking artists) (keysha cole is 25-30k random), its 15k cuz dude has no buzz really, no album , no singles out, nothing. In the rap game its all about your buzz 99% of the time until you get really really established (think jay 50 em the 1%
laugh.gif
)

right now Gucci got the streets on fire, not Jeezy/Wayne fire, but hot nonetheless , dude will bring people to the club, charge em at the door, + alcohol = them coming back to the spot even when no Gucci is there

+1, your one of 5 people in this thread who actually have an idea of how business works.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Now his show and club appearance fee is through the roof, something like 30k each and heard he is booked 6 months in advance.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what clubs are paying a non platinum artist 30k a show

did dude go gold?

dudes are gullible

plus i thought he was beefing with jeezy cause he did not pay jeezy for his "so icey" appearance
lolz...they were both unsigned when that song blew up..they were beefin over who was gonna have that song for there solo album

they could've just shared it....oh wellz.

It aint the money, it's the principle,
what kinda student make mo money than the principal?
and I never made the honor roll,
But i'm in the lunchline with an honor roll,
You pumpin iron in the weightroom,
I'm on the grind, got a 9 in the weightroom,
And I never played softball,
But I always kept a hard and a soft ball,
You doin math on a calculator,
I'm wearin slabs doin math on a calculator,
And I aint tryin to write no essays,
I'm tryin ta get a hundred pounds for my ese',
You tryin to learn how ta speak spanish,
But my connect tryin to teach me to speak spanish,
And you a monitor in the hall way,
I'm all day on the grind with a 4' way

GUCCi!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

first of all...how many platinum selling Rap/R&B artist do you know of?....theres only like 6-7 left...And they're getting 100k+ a show

....30k a show sounds about right....Gucci mane will bring people to the club....point blank
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i can't imagine any club outside atl giving dude 30k off the strength of some mix tapes

plus if he "bring people to the club",he should be able to bring people to buy his albums
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about....Boosie gets like 15 a show, OJ gets 10
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...if dude is wearing fake jewels,i doubt he getting 30k for a show

no one go to the club to see "gucci mane",dude don't have a fan base out side of atl,that's why dude did not go plat

god you are dumb son.

you ever think boosie/gucci wear fake jewels cause he likes his money and just does it to keep up the bs image rappers usually need to feed into the whole greed/glamour aspect of rap? or that he might not want to spend 100k on jewels that can get snatched off his neck easy since he does like 3 hood shows a week?

and about him having no fans outside atl you are wrong once again, im from florida and we %#$#% with gucci

quarter brick
half a brick
whole brick
AYE!

okay Florida and Georgia = 2/50 states in the United States.. thats not enough fans to = a platinum artist. I.e Gucci has no impact on up north rap just likemurda mook/Hell Rell/(Insert ur fav corny rapper here.lol) have no impact on atl "snap" music. Based on the way SOME of yal are talking a bet yalthink these cats got money.....

"Polo like a college boi No I'm Not A College Boi
I Am A So Icy Boi, I'm Tatted Like A Biker Boi
We're the So Icey Gang
Tatted Like A Biker Gang
Dreaded up, redded up, Wetted up, Embedded.
Bet it up, You Dnt wanna bet
Pull up in my chevy vett, Naw u ain't ready yet
Wetter that yo girl get"

pimp.gif
GURL its PHOTO SHOOT.

When i hit the mall
It's a photo shoot
When i'm in da club
It's a photo shoot
Gone get yo camera phone on
It's a photo shoot

lmao x lol x smh

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

It aint the money, it's the principle,
what kinda student make mo money than the principal?
and I never made the honor roll,
But i'm in the lunchline with an honor roll,

GUCCi!!!

pimp.gif

lol, that line was funny tho

how are yall comparing CONCERT rates to hood club walk thrus, hosting gigs and couple song performances?

a girl cant give gucci shh but some @##%!
and after that pull ya draws up and keep truckin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

she goes, nothing to brag about

another roller straight out of the dmv

couldnt have said it better myself ... shawty is a rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller

Smokin on this green dope
My girlfriend is bilingual
Ask me to speak english but um talkin with my fingers
Brlazilian *@###@% bathing in a Bath tub full of singles snortin powder, smokin weed, guess they pills
M6 droptop Beamer shipped from Germany
Outfit from Cicily my Bank Account in Switzerland
literally
SO ICY the entity
GUCCI MANE the businessman so tell me what the business be ***%!
Me casa is colossal
swallow water with a bottle hallow
Shoutout to my boy rocco I ball like no tomarrow
And my watch is real ******ed so I call it Lil Darryl
Shoot u point blank in yo head just like Cane's cousin Harold

GUCCI!..

pimp.gif

How are people even arguing over this.....

To those that dont say Gucci dont have fans outside of ATL....ur wrong..im in the DMV.....and Gucci has a huge fan base...streets...and the club...they got 5Gucci songs in rotation in the club...when they are played everybody goes crazy

Back
Top Bottom