Scammed by NTer Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

unlocked? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

WOW that's crazy
But when some seller's say VNDS you have to take that with a grain of salt ... VNDS = worn 30 + times 
laugh.gif
Agree all shoes ive bought vnds always, are always a let down, and im no tire kicker.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Let them laugh. Why does that bother YOU? Have a seat and calm down

It just demonstrates a lack of character.  

There's no such thing as a community of selfish jerks.  
If someone's content to just sit back and laugh at others' misfortune, then 1) nobody should ever give a damn about them and  2) clearly they're not interested in being a part of anything larger than themselves - they're just crabs in a barrel.  

Really, that's the mentality on display here.  When people care and help one another avoid fraud or find redress, we demonstrate that we're stronger together than we are separately.   When people do the opposite, they're just spreading their own misery around - and who wants to hang out with people like that?  

In case it bears repeating, "Spot Rusherz" has been banned.  

That said, sellers aren't the only ones who develop reputations.  For those busy solidifying themselves as part of the immature "lulz" crowd, let's just hope you never find yourself in need.  

so method what about the dudes who come up in threads hyping shoes and the next min they copp a pair and post them up in their sig? what does that imply. i cant believe there are some og members doing it for some time

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Method Man

If someone's content to just sit back and laugh at others' misfortune, then 1) nobody should ever give a damn about them and  2) clearly they're not interested in being a part of anything larger than themselves - they're just crabs in a barrel.  

Really, that's the mentality on display here.  When people care and help one another avoid fraud or find redress, we demonstrate that we're stronger together than we are separately.   When people do the opposite, they're just spreading their own misery around - and who wants to hang out with people like that?  

That said, sellers aren't the only ones who develop reputations.  For those busy solidifying themselves as part of the immature "lulz" crowd, let's just hope you never find yourself in need.  

so method what about the dudes who come up in threads hyping shoes and the next min they copp a pair and post them up in their sig? what does that imply. i cant believe there are some og members doing it for some time

Say wat now?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Sneekaz wrote:

Method Man wrote:

Say wat now?

i meant "selfish". those yeezy 2 resale prices?!!
eek.gif

what does it really say about nt in general when especially alot of older heads are charging a hell of a lot of money. should there be some sort of system where a person can judge how much he should pay/sell depending upon the type and condition of the item? or its all "buyer/seller beware" type of thing?

to go off of reselling: I wanted one of those supreme flag american towels but sold out instantly. theres about a hundred of them on ebay and all for 50+, first off who in their right mind would pay 50 for a beach towel. Retail was 18 wanted to hang it up in my room but damn

Can't believe I missed this thread...but not looking back 27 pages...

cliffs anyone?

So this got reopened so we can hear the other side of this or is it done and reopened so other NTers don't fall victim to this dude?

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

to go off of reselling: I wanted one of those supreme flag american towels but sold out instantly. theres about a hundred of them on ebay and all for 50+, first off who in their right mind would pay 50 for a beach towel. Retail was 18 wanted to hang it up in my room but damn

Sneekaz wrote:

Say wat now?

eek.gif

what does it really say about nt in general when especially alot of older heads are charging a hell of a lot of money. should there be some sort of system where a person can judge how much he should pay/sell depending upon the type and condition of the item? or its all "buyer/seller beware" type of thing?

supply and demand

Sneekaz wrote:

Say wat now?

eek.gif

UHHHHHHH.
Are you trying to compare reselling to laughing at someone's misfortune?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wavy and Goliath

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Say wat now?

eek.gif

supply and demand
This. For better or for worse.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom