SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by andrew206

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

like i said...your opinion means nothing to me
Did you ever call his PO?
i called the probation and parole office for prince william county and philly5fan wasn't in their system as someone currently on probation

Originally Posted by andrew206

like i said...your opinion means nothing to me
Did you ever call his PO?
i called the probation and parole office for prince william county and philly5fan wasn't in their system as someone currently on probation

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Hope meth wouldn't say it isn't his problem, for some reason I really doubt he did.

whether or not meth used those exact words isnt the issue. that other NTer got scammed, brought it to a mod's attention, and nothing was done. philly5fan was a pretty regular poster when he scammed me when he should have been ip banned a long time ago

Hope meth wouldn't say it isn't his problem, for some reason I really doubt he did.

whether or not meth used those exact words isnt the issue. that other NTer got scammed, brought it to a mod's attention, and nothing was done. philly5fan was a pretty regular poster when he scammed me when he should have been ip banned a long time ago

30t6p3b.gif
.....At least you know where he lives
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
.....At least you know where he lives
wink.gif

Smh that's ridiculous. They need to make the qualifications to buy/sell harder, like a year membership and a larger amount of posts. Dudes can get 300 posts in a week like it's nothing. Better qualifications won't absolutely prevent it but it's a start.

Smh that's ridiculous. They need to make the qualifications to buy/sell harder, like a year membership and a larger amount of posts. Dudes can get 300 posts in a week like it's nothing. Better qualifications won't absolutely prevent it but it's a start.

at least it's another deterrent. i dunno if the mods still ip ban people now that we're on yuku, but it must not be that hard especially since his ip address has already been posted 

at least it's another deterrent. i dunno if the mods still ip ban people now that we're on yuku, but it must not be that hard especially since his ip address has already been posted 

OP,if you personally don't want to do anything to him just post the whole story about how he scammed you and then post all the info you have on him on /b/.

OP,if you personally don't want to do anything to him just post the whole story about how he scammed you and then post all the info you have on him on /b/.

maybe Nt can have a middle man?

send both the money and the product to the middle man, then he sends it out..

the middle man takes a small cut

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

That's how iss does it (if you want) I think it's 20 a pair (which is too much) and they send it to a mod and then he inspects shoes and provides more pics then ships out once both parties agree. It takes longer but is much safer

That's how iss does it (if you want) I think it's 20 a pair (which is too much) and they send it to a mod and then he inspects shoes and provides more pics then ships out once both parties agree. It takes longer but is much safer

sounds like a decent idea but i think even that is a lot to ask of the mods on here

sounds like a decent idea but i think even that is a lot to ask of the mods on here

Back
Top Bottom