**********************Scammer Alert************************ @badboyd21 legit scammer

I think the lawyer is gonna take your money too TBH. When it's all said and dine you'll probably be out 10G's if you go to small claims.

Last edited by a moderator:
For small claims court? If true, that's a good deal for you, better make sure you get this in writing.
its all in the contract he only charged me $500 becasue its such a small amount he used to dealing with hundred thousand dollar cases of personaly injury and business contracts.

I think they lawyer is gonna take your money too TBH.
how when he only gets paid when i do? no money upfront 

At best the small claims court will garnish his wages, if he even has a job. Which will take years for you to get everything back. Additionally, I doubt your lawyer is gonna wait that long for his money, you will have a bill and likely have interest charged on it if you do not pay. I'd clarify all that if you haven't already.

At best the small claims court will garnish his wages, if he even has a job. Which will take years for you to get everything back. Additionally, I doubt your lawyer is gonna wait that long for his money, you will have a bill and likely have interest charged on it if you do not pay. I'd clarify all that if you haven't already.

Pretty much

Lawyer like "I gotchu B". Licking his chops

I'm sure dude could pay the lawyer a measly $500 without waiting years for it to be garnished from scammer's paychecks (if he even has a job) if he had $6800 to spend on his investment.

Dude knew he took a loss, any fees or duration to get the money back is the just cost of doing business that way. 

Wait,,,,,,,,, you know dis dudes address ?

Go knock on dudes door maybe you can settle this before going to court.

Worst thing that can happen is he says no, which leaves you only one choice.

tumblr_mxa14vTHqR1t5bxf2o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Do you actually make good money or is that $6800 something you shouldn't have even let to begin with?

I'm still trying to comprehend this whole situation, at times I feel like op is trolling because who in their right mind will put themselves in that kind of predicament. OP what evidence do you have that you gave this guy such sum of money?????

Last edited:
this can't be real. if it is op deserved it for begin dumb. he just handed over that much money to somebody who said they can get you some shoes. if thats the case i know somebody who can get you $6800 for a small fee of $6900.

I'm still trying to comprehend this whole situation, at times I feel like op is trolling because who in their right mind will put themselves in that kind of predicament. OP what evidence do you have that you gave this guy such sum of money?????

you underestimate the stupidity of people

Back
Top Bottom