SCAMMER ALERT - Balloonoboy

Hey NT,

Just want to give everyone a heads up that this user is a straight up scammer. I emailed him about purchasing his LeBron 2s posted in the marketplace, and we agreed on a price. I PayPal him the next morning, and then he basically disappear off the face of the earth.

I know it's my own fault, but he seemed to be legit. He had ok feedback, and a ton of posts here. Only after searching his email (danseurdie@yahoo.com) did I find out he has done this before. I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but some people are just scum.

I'm waiting for PayPal, so that hopefully I can get my money back.

damn shame. he's been on the site for a while now.

you should private message one of the administrators to ban him

maybe he got locked up. he hasn't been online since june 30th :nerd:
nvm. he bumped his listings 10 days ago! smh :smh:

Last edited:
damn i used to play balloono with him years back. before that his name was IceySoles or ISeeSoles or something along those lines.

we used to have a whole lil crew of NTers that played balloono a lot back in the day
laugh.gif

Yea I hope you didn't paypal gift the money.

I would NEVERRRRR send paypal gift.

Ya, thankfully I chose to not send as a gift. I haven't used PayPal in a bit, but hopefully they can recoup the money I sent.

Thanks for the replys guys, helps me feel a little better. I use to be in the shoe game a looong time ago, recently decided to start copping some new shoes, and then this happens :frown:.

How about you log out, and try posting under your real screen name. Then, and only then, will there be a reason to take you serious.

Yooooooooooooo, thats mad random. He posted here for a hot minute and was a regular on the music forum as well. Wow, if hes posting with that iseesoles or whatever account, you'll find him in the soccer thread over at S&T

Yooooooooooooo, thats mad random. He posted here for a hot minute and was a regular on the music forum as well. Wow, if hes posting with that iseesoles or whatever account, you'll find him in the soccer thread over at S&T

Ya, that's the account I found with the neg feedback, a little too late. I was too set on buying the shoes, I slept on the seller research and now I'm paying the price. Lesson learned! Gonna keep it local for a bit.

Not quite sure what you mean, my original account was made maybe 10 years ago, and u have no idea what name I used. I just wanted this post for visibility, because this guy had a ton of things for sale on this site.

You may get your money after the long paypal process, but he has the money and dipped or spent it.  Paypal will be the ones that pay you and he'll just be banned from paypal with that card/bank account/social until he resolves the debt.

Terrible

Hope you can get your money back

Always get a contact number when buying or selling on here or anywhere else

do you have more info on him

Last edited:
Terrible

Hope you can get your money back

Always get a contact number when buying or selling on here or anywhere else

do you have more info on him

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately all I have is his email and name. He has so many listings on this site and others, I'm going to try and warn as many ppl as possible.

He was the guy that had artists as his avy, right?

I downloaded Adele's album 21 because of him.

Yea I hope you didn't paypal gift the money.

I would NEVERRRRR send paypal gift.
If he did, he could just file a chargeback with his credit card company. The funds will be returned within a week

So theres nothing wrong with sending it as a gift

Back
Top Bottom