Scared to be in my own crib

images
roll.gif

About a month ago these Mexicans next door left the house they were renting and about a week later some people came by to work on the house. Couple more days go by and I end up seeing a mouse. So what we did was get them cheap traps you set yourself, sticky traps, and one of the ones that enclose the mouse in itself. All the traps got used up and then a couple days later 4 baby mice come out and start hiding around the house. We eventually got all of them within 2 weeks. I suggest you do something fast before it multiplies.

all mice do not have bad intentions.

you are just assuming that mouse was bad.

Even before you saw that mouse, in your mind you already came to the conclusion that all mice are bad.
Just leave that mouse alone and everything will be fine.

I heard squeaking earlier and I thought it was the fan in my living room. Turns out it was a mouse on a glue trap. Waited for it to die and quickly threw it into the trash outside.

Damn thing had to have come out of no where :smh: . No construction or anything going on on my block/near my house.

Last edited:
Psh I wish I would see a, mouse in my house, he gon **** around and get smoked.... Nah back when we was young n poor we had em at a couple cribs. I remember my sis catching one in the kitchen n put a bucket on it n sat on it for like 5 minutes n suffocated it. Cop a cat tho op it works

there is never just one mouse. OP probably has a least 4 or 5. seriously.:smh:
also, i'm sure there is a hole that you don't know about somewhere in the house that leads to the outside. you need to find it and plug it up.

you need to buy traps NOW. sticky traps don't work well...buy the kind that snaps. buy both just in case. put peanut butter on the snap traps...not on the sticky ones because it will break the substance down.

good luck.

its understandable OP..they are nasty and go everywhere. even more of a concern if you have kids. I hope the little bastard got caught in the fire

Hold up..out of everything OP posted...I'm still stuck scratching my head that he smokes weed and still lives at home?

Please tell you're a teenager.

About a month ago these Mexicans next door left the house they were renting and about a week later some people came by to work on the house. Couple more days go by and I end up seeing a mouse. So what we did was get them cheap traps you set yourself, sticky traps, and one of the ones that enclose the mouse in itself. All the traps got used up and then a couple days later 4 baby mice come out and start hiding around the house. We eventually got all of them within 2 weeks. I suggest you do something fast before it multiplies.

what was the need of pointing out that they were mexican?

had you said black half the people in this thread would've been up in arms.

Bruh im terrified of roaches and i saw one in my room for the first time ever a week ago and ive been terrified since. Sleep with my glasses on just in case. :smh:

Theres also a possum on my block that wreaks havoc. Probably since theres construction a couple of houses down. I was walking down the block and i heard rustling in some garbage cans, I RAN to my house and didnt look back. He attacked my boy twice :rofl:

mouse > rats

word to that scene in amazing spiderman of the lizard ooze injected rat x____x

Word to the image of the live action master splinter burned into my head

Lizards and roaches also will have grown men shook

Would preferably have neither tho

Harmless yet ugly vermin/rodents in general​

OP humble bragging on dudes that have/had a mouse/mice in their crib.

OP, save yourself the grief, burn your house down.

no brag at all.. just saying your chillin in your own home and wouldnt notice a rodent of any kind in your crib... yes maybe bugs including spiders or even roaches but rodents nah... they are usually in the ceiling if anything... i got squirrels in the ceiling we cant get out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom