Scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

First time being shot at.

Was literally scared for my life, so I did what I saw in movies..

Ducked behind a car, waited for a clearing in the gunfire...

Took the **** off. Literally could have smoked Gatlin and Bolt in a 100-meter dash that night.

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

The creatine has entered my veins, I can feel it raging inside of me. I look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. I've become scared of my own strength. My mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...I dont want her to see me like this. Just a few moments later, I catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...I can barely recognize myself.

15 days. I woke up had no idea what happened but was effed up.I remember trying to move because I was scared I was paralyzed. Then I don't remember much else because I was on a lot of morphine and dilaudid.
Word, but when you were in the coma was it like you were sleeping/dreaming or you didn't feel anything?

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

The creatine has entered my veins, I can feel it raging inside of me. I look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. I've become scared of my own strength. My mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...I dont want her to see me like this. Just a few moments later, I catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...I can barely recognize myself.
What did I just read....

Been in a coma as well.

Daughter almost drown.

A meth head pulled a gun on me and was trying to throw me off a bridge into the Mississippi river.
Curious, why?

Me and my friend were on the bridge just posted talking it's a big Bridge called the stone arch bridge. These dudes just roll by at 4 am in costumes in the summer. They start talking trash for no reason. We squared up and that's when it happened. I was ready to jump off the damn bridge because I like my chances better than being shot point blank. Then his boy got him to chill.

What did I just read....
https://www.google.com/search?q=On+...a:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs

It was medical induced. I had a dream lazers were shooting from my throat :lol: that's really the only specific one.

okay mr misc.

SRS?

Fell asleep at the wheel with one of my boys in the car(he was asleep in the front passenger seat) on the highway. Car took flight but luckily didn't flip and didn't hit anybody else. I still think about how I could have died and killed someone else. :smh: Never again. I have been in 3 accidents with the same dude in my passenger seat. He was asleep all 3 times. I swear he is a curse. :lol:

It's gotta be the time when I was a kid and the wind blew my bedroom door open and I thought it was a ghost.

Damn, just reading this thread brought so many memories back.

Scare #1 - There was a girl I was with for three years. She was on the pill, and I'm team raw until I die. One day, we were talking and she told me she had forgotten to take the pill. She was fairly new to it at the time as well. I was also a bit.....less educated on alternative contraceptives. Either way, that time came around. She missed it. When I heard the news my heart skipped several beats. Worst feeling on earth.

Scare #2 - About six months ago I came back from urgent care completely shook. I was dehydrated, and malnourished. I didn't even realize I are less than one meal a day. It was pretty much just random snacking. The doctor was surprised I was still alive, and I didn't feel like crap. I was so shook after that I turned my entire life around.

Scare #3 - This happened two weeks ago. I was with my work out buddy, who I have my eye on. She's that 10/10 chick you can't let go. So after I ran a few miles with her, I showed off a bit on the speed bag. Then brought her to play basketball. I'm playing my best to impress her, and I throw her on my team to bring her into my winning streak. Anon, my trainer, says "hey if you want to show off on the speedbag, lets out on the gloves and see what's up." (Yes, I hang out with my trainer. This girl is actually his sister) So the gloves are put on, and we start sparring. Girl is watching. Anon puts an unusual kick in his punches, I tell him to chill. We are only sparring at %50 for fun. Son kept hitting me though. Hard. I'll live. Then, the other guy Anon2 tells me he wants to wrestle. I don't refuse many challenges, and I found myself pretty good at wrestling. So why not? I take off the gloves, and square up with Anon2 in the grass. Girl is still watching, she is impressed.

I'm watching him, and I lunge at him. He grabs me, and throws me on the ground. I land on my back. Strong pain is now in that area. I get up, and we square up again. This time, I'm ready. I fake a lunge, and see him go for the same grab. I spin, and grab his neck to put him in a choke. He flips my over his body, and I land once again on my back. Harder. I could feel the shock going through my body. The girl gasps. Next thing I know 195 pounds is falling directly on top of my abdomen. I can hear a snap, and I can feel my insides flatten. My vision blurs, I can't move, I can't breathe, everything was spinning. I felt like I was going to pass out, and not wake up. I fought it. I forced my hands into the ground, and pulled myself up. The pain was excruciating. I manage to stand. I'm about to fall over. I feel as embarrassed as anything in front of that girl. I walk across the street to be alone, and I collapse in someone's driveway. I'm not passed out, but I couldn't stand any longer. I lay there gathering strength. Thinking about how much I just ruined a good thing. I stand up fueled purely by anger, and say I'm running a few miles. The girl was shocked, but impressed. I didn't even care, I was just trying to get away. I jogged away. Collapsed at a stop sign out of sight from the group. I was a shook as can be just sitting there.

:smh: Feelsbatman

I was with my boy in Hawaii for athletics trip in college and were at the beach. This isn't some hot spot beach where there were lifeguards or many people either, we were just wandering around.

We head on out to in the water where were like on our tip-toes-bouncing deep and we see this sign that says "BEWARE - DO NOT PASS THIS LINE".

So me and my friend were like: "what's gonna happen if we pass this line?"

"IDK, whats the worst that could happen? some sharks or something past there maybe?"

So we start messing around with the line, putting a hand passed it, nothing happens. Put an arm passed it, nothing happens. Put a leg in there, Nothing.

My friend and I being the bright college students we are decide to pass the line just a little bit with our whole bodies.

What we DIDN'T KNOW was that passed the line was like a cliff where our feet couldn't touch no more, which we could deal with, but there was an unreal powerful riptide (think this is the right word) with it and we got SUCKED INTO THE OCEAN. My buddy realized it quicker than I did and he battled back to the line inch by inch.

I started swimming all my might and found that I was slowly getting swept deeper. With my swimming against the current I managed to go almost nowhere closer to the line but went horizontal to a big *** rock. I rested on the rock because I literally just swam for my life and was exhausted. When I had regained my strength I climbed to the top of the rock, jumped and in one big stroke made it back to the safety of the line.

Got robbed at gunpoint in Providence RI. I was visiting My brother who was attending Johnson and Wales culinary university at the time, we're from Cali so we never really knew how the East Coast got down, especially clueless when it came to Rhode Island.

Long story short, walking home from a bar, these 3 Mexican guys speed up in a green Lexus, hop out with the quickness, and before I can process the moment, I feel a cold glock pressed against my temple. My brother is extremely hard-headed and he makes eye contact with me, and in his eyes I can see that he is about one vote away from trying to fight back :smh: Keep in mind we've both got heaters aimed at our heads. They take our phones, wallets and my watch.

It happened like the movies, but to actually feel your body temp rise out of fear and the ice cold touch of the gun, is a sensation I never want to feel again.

Had an intestinal blockage and had to get emergency surgery when I was 17

or

Was on a bus trip to a ski resort. While leaving and going down the mountain the brakes on the bus went out. Bus driver was whippin the bus around cars and **** and finally got us into a ditch. Thought we were gonna fall over the edge of the mountain.

Damn, just reading this thread brought so many memories back.

Scare #1 - There was a girl I was with for three years. She was on the pill, and I'm team raw until I die. One day, we were talking and she told me she had forgotten to take the pill.
mean.gif

Few times:

House was shot up in crossfire
We were at a picnic and there was mountain lions roaming free in certain areas and of course me and some friends were riding 3 wheelers through there smh
2 car accidents both not my fault
Pittbull nearly attacked me twice (2 separate ones)
Thought my father was going to jail

On a ride at kings dominion, the boat thing that rocks back and forth and does a a couple of flips.

So its going and the lap thing that locks you in, pops up mid ride and i'm like oh crap. So for the rest of the ride I'm holding on to it so I don't fall out.

Sup

One day after school I went to go get my haircut
I get my haircut so I start walking home
I'm listening to my mp3 player bumpin hard in the paint by waka flock
This green taho passes by and he had his. Window down
The exact moment he passed I said
"Pow"
Going along with the song
For some reason I thought it was all bad and I was right I turned around and this dude was turning around to come back to me
I coulda ran but I had a book bag and prolly had some **** in there that he could find my house with
Anyway he turns around and blocks the driveway I'm walkn across

Goon: what the **** you say *****?
*unbuckles seat belt and gets out*
I see the gun befor he gets out the truck so I had to get **** straight

Me: naw bruh it aint eem like that I'm bumpin waka I don't want no problems

Goon: oh ight
*gets back in truck*

Goon: better watch yo mouf lil *****

Me : **** look

Btw he look like curren$y if he was bout that life

Back
Top Bottom