Scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

Car accident where the car flipped over with two other friends. We all crawled out without a scratch.

Edit: BigDirty305 beat me to it :tongue: . Literally unreal that we weren't hurt!

Last edited:
Scare #4 - This happened on the train ride home from the APS convention. I'm sitting next to a friend of mine who was at the convention with me. She and I were talking when I look towards the door and I see a gun in a holster. I couldn't see the man, but I tripped out and pointed it out to my friend. It turned out to be a cop in a less obvious uniform. I was tired after sitting through so many lectures, so I told Anon3 I was going to go to sleep and I asked her to watch my stuff. I fell asleep without realizing it, and I went into the most realistic dream of my life. I was still just sitting there on the train, the same music was playing in my ears, and everything remained the same. I didn't know I was asleep. Next thing I know, the passenger behind me puts a knife to my next, and my instinct is to push it with my right hand. Which was propping my head up. I woke up punching myself in the face. Fear started to surround me, and I went into an anxiety/panic attack right there on the train. I was curled up in a ball on my seat. Cowering into the wall. I remember this all too well. Anon3 didn't pay me any mind. After awhile, I snapped out of it and calmed down. I asked Anon3 if she noticed anything weird, to make sure it wasn't all a dream, and she said I hit myself and then curled up in a ball breathing weird. I was tired, but I refused to sleep for the rest of the ride.

Getting attacked by a bird when I was four.... **** scarred me for life
laugh.gif

I was attacked by a down syndrome girl on a carnival ride when I was like 5 or 6. She was pulling my hair and screaming the entire time on the egg-scrambler. Despite my screams they did not stop the ride. I endured that **** for like 4 minutes straight. I don't do too well around down syndrome people now. That scarred me for life. My sister was sitting next to me too I was squished in the middle. She was hitting the girl and screaming and crying also.

Can't imagine being in a situation like that , how the hell do you react ?

There was a point earlier this year/late last year where I would have 3 children by 2 different women. Neither of them my current main.

Got a 9MM pulled out on me and when I reversed, I almost flipped over.

Dealing with Harris County Criminal Courts.

After a night of drunken behavior I woke up in a bed that I did not recognize.I heard a voice call out to me, and I was shocked that I was in the bed of a woman who was not my wife. I tried to piece together the events of the previous night, and I surmised that I left a club with "Cathy" and only intended to stay with her for a short while, but instead fell asleep with her.

I scrambled to put on my clothes and gather my belongings so that I could go home, but Cathy tried to prevent me from leaving. I tell her that I have a wife at home, and urged her to let me leave so I can avoid trouble. She informed me that her husband is coming home, so I can’t leave without being seen.

I tried to think of a way to escape the apartment, but determined that there is no safe way to leave. I decided to hide in the closet in hopes that Cathy’s husband would not discover me.

Rufus entered the apartment, and Cathy pretends that nothing strange was happening; she tried to distract Rufus with amorous advances, but my Damn cell phone rings, alerting Rufus that something strange is afoot in his apartment. Rufus searched the apartment, looking under the furniture and in the bathroom, until he reaches the closet. I pulled out my gun in anticipation of a conflict with Rufus. Rufus was opening the closet, about to discover me.....

After a night of drunken behavior I woke up in a bed that I did not recognize.I heard a voice call out to me, and I was shocked that I was in the bed of a woman who was not my wife. I tried to piece together the events of the previous night, and I surmised that I left a club with "Cathy" and only intended to stay with her for a short while, but instead fell asleep with her.

I scrambled to put on my clothes and gather my belongings so that I could go home, but Cathy tried to prevent me from leaving. I tell her that I have a wife at home, and urged her to let me leave so I can avoid trouble. She informed me that her husband is coming home, so I can’t leave without being seen.

I tried to think of a way to escape the apartment, but determined that there is no safe way to leave. I decided to hide in the closet in hopes that Cathy’s husband would not discover me.

Rufus entered the apartment, and Cathy pretends that nothing strange was happening; she tried to distract Rufus with amorous advances, but my Damn cell phone rings, alerting Rufus that something strange is afoot in his apartment. Rufus searched the apartment, looking under the furniture and in the bathroom, until he reaches the closet. I pulled out my gun in anticipation of a conflict with Rufus. Rufus was opening the closet, about to discover me.....

You win :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really was deep into the story like :wow:

Then I read Rufus :smh:

No disrespect, but...

View media item 454378
..I'm calling it.

Can't leave us hanging b

so tell us... who called?

Smh how yall ain't catch on idk or my sarcasm meter is broke

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

The creatine has entered my veins, I can feel it raging inside of me. I look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. I've become scared of my own strength. My mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...I dont want her to see me like this. Just a few moments later, I catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...I can barely recognize myself.
What did I just read....
roll.gif

- evaded a car accident on foot that killed a friend across the street, at 15

- beat by police at 16

- knocked ex up at 16

- hit by city bus at 17

mama we made it.

"gathered my belongings" and "prevent me from leaving" that's when I knew the story had to be fake :lol:

Back
Top Bottom