school me on chipotle

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
get a steak burrito with rice black beans light onions corn tomatoes sour cream and guacamole ... good lord .. mmmm

next best thing to real Mexican food!

Joined Feb 13, 2008
Originally Posted by elboricua 6

get a steak burrito with rice black beans light onions corn tomatoes sour cream and guacamole ... good lord .. mmmm

next best thing to real Mexican food!
good lookin

Joined Mar 5, 2008
Get a carnitas bowl and then ask for two large tortillas and you'll have enough food for two burritos instead of only one.

Joined Oct 5, 2007
im a picky eater but i love chipotle

i get a chicken burrito with rice cheese and hot sauce

Joined Sep 10, 2005
Get a chicken burrito with chicken, pinto beans, corn, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and hot salsa. And don't forget the smoked chipotle tabasco.

Joined Oct 11, 2008
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Get a chicken burrito with chicken, pinto beans, corn, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and hot salsa. And don't forget the smoked chipotle tabasco.

I co-sign that... that smoke chipotle tabasco is like crack its addictive

Joined Mar 7, 2007
I always get a Chicken Burrito with everything but guacamole

We make fun of one of my friends cause he gets a chicken burrito with only lettuce

Joined Jan 8, 2005
Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Get a chicken burrito with chicken, pinto beans, corn, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and hot salsa. And don't forget the guacamole.
Oh and a side of chips and guacamole.
I'm making homemade today.

Joined Jan 7, 2009
best food on earth second to hot pastrami. but just get steak burito,rice,hot and mild salsa ,corn,peppers,sour cream,NO BEANS, i feel like im missingsometho=ing but yea insert homer GIF may have to make a trip later

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now