school me on chipotle

wow fam are u kidding??? that place is GOAT!!!!! chicken burrtio black beans rice, mild and green salsa, cheese, sour cream, and gucamole yes i know its extralol !!!! add the chips and gucamole and a med drink and ur set !!!!!!!
pimp.gif

all these non Hispanics coming in here.. eating lovin this place, smh

its like a subway for non latino's. bammas be loving it. back in day... before they were EVERYWHERE. i seen lines to the door, like da hell man ?

come thru to my moms house, she hook it up.

but real talk
REAL REAL TALK

those taco/burrito trucks > qdoba > chipotle

aow

Steak and Carnitas with rice black beans sour cream tomatos cheese guacamole and some chipotle sauce....

i get steak, rice,black beans,tomatoes,corn,cheese and sour cream. Lol

i really don't understand why you would eat there if you aren't trying to eat healthy...so many better burrito joints

I was in chilis at the to-go stand and this guy walked in and confidently said "let me get the chipotle wings", nothing wrong with thatright....wrong, he pronounced it chip-o-tall. And kept repeating it that way as he ordered
smh.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

get a steak burrito with rice black beans light onions corn tomatoes sour cream and guacamole ... good lord .. mmmm

next best thing to real Mexican food!

Add some lettuce.

I'll be there tomorrow or Saturday.

Truth.

No one gets the carnitas?

I get carnitas or chicken (or sometime a half n half) with black beans, rice, tomatoes, corn, sour cream, lettuce and guac on the side.

It's definitely not healthy for you, I only eat there if I'm starving or got up late and didn't have breakfast

Oh and I forgot to add. Make sure you get it MIXED. That way you don't bite into one side and get just rice or something.

Originally Posted by parada45

I always get a Chicken Burrito with everything but guacamole
pimp.gif

We make fun of one of my friends cause he gets a chicken burrito with only lettuce
indifferent.gif

Is that Flip, by any chance?

Originally Posted by McStabb05

find the nearest qdoba n go there instead.... queso burrito

cosign i got a qdoba and a chipotle within a block from eachother at the place i go to eat at.

but yeah op without trying to sound sarcastic, school yourself on it.

go to the reasturant, order some food, if you like it then good, if you don't lesson learned.

different people have different tastes so what some people may say is good may taste like crap to you.

QDOBA & their queso sauce
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
> Chipotle

but u gotta give major props to Chipotle for their free burrito day..BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER that day

Back
Top Bottom