school me on chipotle

w02i38.jpg

get a steak burrito with rice black beans light onions corn tomatoes sour cream and guacamole ... good lord .. mmmm

next best thing to real Mexican food!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

get a steak burrito with rice black beans light onions corn tomatoes sour cream and guacamole ... good lord .. mmmm

next best thing to real Mexican food!

good lookin

Get a carnitas bowl and then ask for two large tortillas and you'll have enough food for two burritos instead of only one.

im a picky eater but i love chipotle

i get a chicken burrito with rice cheese and hot sauce

Get a chicken burrito with chicken, pinto beans, corn, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and hot salsa. And don't forget the smoked chipotle tabasco.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Get a chicken burrito with chicken, pinto beans, corn, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and hot salsa. And don't forget the smoked chipotle tabasco.

I co-sign that... that smoke chipotle tabasco is like crack its addictive

I always get a Chicken Burrito with everything but guacamole
pimp.gif

We make fun of one of my friends cause he gets a chicken burrito with only lettuce
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Get a chicken burrito with chicken, pinto beans, corn, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and hot salsa. And don't forget the guacamole.

Oh and a side of chips and guacamole.
pimp.gif
I'm making homemade today.

best food on earth second to hot pastrami. but just get steak burito,rice,hot and mild salsa ,corn,peppers,sour cream,NO BEANS, i feel like im missingsometho=ing but yea insert homer GIF may have to make a trip later

Back
Top Bottom