we also have probably the creepiest ghost/supernatural stories u will ever hear

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^^ Caramel Dominicans FTW
pimp.gif
ROSE GOLD SHORTY
devil.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

man +!!% that...why the hell did you post that youtube video?

you think dominicans are some superior dark skinned race or something?

in this world you're just as much of a _ as an african american (which i am) if not worst....mods dont ban me because all through this thread polo n ninja being saying some lil slick remarks trying to come at african americans and then editing it when somebody catch on....

Sir, I'm probably the darkest dude on this forum. It was a joke!!! And for the record my pops is Dominican but I don't know son so I don't evenclaim it like that. You need to go outside and get some fresh air...you bringing up ++#% from 2-3 pages ago. Edit...and why do you keep calling me Polo?

Im obsessed with Dominican girls.

But some Domincans are racist as hell though. I remember one time I was at my boys house and his little cousins came out (like 5 years old
indifferent.gif
) talking madreckless calling my caca cause I was black when they were darker than me. And their mother was just standing there laughing
frown.gif
. That was a sad day.

i didnt feel like clicking back to see your name but i remembered you had the polo logo in your avy....
laugh.gif

and you're saying 2-3 pages back like its from 2-3 days ago....i guess i just never understood why some Dominicans feel like they're better thenafrican americans...i mean the majority of america groups all latinos/as into 1 race anyway because most aren't open minded enough to respect thedifferences b/t the races...and the ones that are dark skinned are basically viewed as a negros (edited) who can speak spanish ...
laugh.gif
and thats no hate itsreal talk

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i didnt feel like clicking back to see your name but i remembered you had the polo logo in your avy....
laugh.gif

and you're saying 2-3 pages back like its from 2-3 days ago....i guess i just never understood why some Dominicans feel like they're better then african americans...i mean the majority of america groups all latinos/as into 1 race anyway because most aren't open minded enough to respect the differences b/t the races...and the ones that are dark skinned are basically viewed as a negros (edited) who can speak spanish ...
laugh.gif
and thats no hate its real talk

Totally understand where you're coming from...ignorance is bliss I guess. I've heard that in the south american countries they're preconditioned tothink that white is right and so on. I don't trip when they get on that pedestal...at the end of the day, you can't deny what's running throughyour blood. They can get on some MJ chlorine bath/shower steez if they want. Anyways, this is too heavy for me....this calls for a pic!
k99no6.jpg

This Thread is Out of Control...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
The Snitching is Funny especially when your a Racist yourself
laugh.gif
... We say Moreno or Negra based on skin tone not race... My Pops calls my MomNegra as a nickname so some of you are acting abit much especially when you have said or thought something negative towards another race at least once in yourlife... All I know Dominicans like to Party, Drink, have a Good Time, Have fine women (some possessive), have good food, play the hell out of Baseball (with orwithout steroids), have the oldest territory in the New World, & etc... The OP who started this thread just looked to start something because Platanos& Collard Greens already exists and if you really wanted to know about DR all you needed to do is hit Google or Wiki homie... Big Shout out to Team Platano& Mods lock this mess of a thread...
laugh.gif

let's just say if u a black dude they giving you ZERO play.....

you'd be betta off hollain' at a puertorican

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I want to move to NY someday
frown.gif
is it true the chicks are really racist?

they is in florida
nerd.gif
me and my brother got into like everyday withATLEAST 2 a day for a week

mostly dudes tho......_ got me confused with them haitians

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Untitled

let's just say if u a black dude they giving you ZERO play.....

you'd be betta off hollain' at a puertorican

what about whites? asians? other latinos?
Well, IMO I think it's just the females preference and a good game.

Back
Top Bottom