School Me on Dominicans...

i never knew why NT liked joe buddens dude is trash thats why he will never make it big past his pump it up one hit wonder.

i love DR girls as well my baby mom is from there. Them girls is loud and crazy and will do some bad stuff to you if you play her or do something
bad. When i have eaten at her house they always got white rice,salami,or friend platanos. They good and loyal people but some of the
girls are gold diggers and will leave u when they find the next dude who has a little more to offer than you.

Originally Posted by HardWork919

And I'm mainly asking because I'm planning to write a screen play about a relationship between a black guy and his Dominican girl but I don't know many Dominicans (they're not exactly poppin' down here in NC... LOL) so I figured NT could look out...
http://www.platanosandcollardgreens.com/

a bit late homeboy
eyes.gif

I dated a Dominican girl....she was a bit of a headcase...EXTREMELY possessive...came off as a golddigger type but i aint ascribe it to her being Dominican.Every race got scum....

however....dominican Milfs > all others.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by I R Andre

They are heart breakers.

smh.gif
frown.gif

i hate trying to talk to a girl and she brings this up..... makes me want to

Who ever decided to label Dominicans with that
smh.gif
not to get into a competition about who got it worse but I know Jamaican men have it bad when it comes to reputations
tired.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Head to Washington Heights. Google
It's really not that hard to find info on Dominicans there. Actually, you can find info on tons of things.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I dated a Dominican girl....she was a bit of a headcase...EXTREMELY possessive...came off as a golddigger type but i aint ascribe it to her being Dominican. Every race got scum....

however....dominican Milfs > all others.
truer words has never been spoken

The milfs in spanish restaurants are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Breeding Machines.

Vicks Vapor Rub cures any and everything.

laugh.gif

Jamaican men
pimp.gif
grin.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

You were just talking sideways about Jamaican men the other day..

nerd.gif

Ya'll wild but I !*@+* with it though
pimp.gif
Some of yaw try to get passa passa on my $*%
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's the thing ya'll complain about us butya'll like it anyways...I'm more Bob Marley and Peter Tosh
pimp.gif
thanElephant Man and Tony Matterhorn though but I still get it in
devil.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Sara talk mad %%#
tired.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

nerd.gif

Ya'll wild but I !*@+* with it though
pimp.gif
Some of yaw try to get passa passa on my $*%
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's the thing ya'll complain about us but ya'll like it anyways...I'm more Bob Marley and Peter Tosh
pimp.gif
than Elephant Man and Tony Matterhorn though but I still get it in
devil.gif

Some of ya'll liable to have a temper and wild the hell out but you do know how to have a good time
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Appleton is that deal though
pimp.gif

Bachata
Boston Red Sox/ Mets
Brugal / Black Label/ Henny
Mangu/ Salami
Roach Killer Shoes
Bodegas
Wash Heights
Corona Queens
Good Barbers/Hairstylist
Fly females w/ Brolic booties ( some need to NAIR)
Loco /Tato/Tigre/k lo k

man i need to go back to my country. my grampa is visiting right now, made me a big plate of bacalao, yuca y aguakate for breakfast
pimp.gif
then he called my auntin DR n was asking her how his conuco was coming along...my dude got 2 or 3 matas de platano que ya tan pariendo, tomate, aji n some other stuff. I wanna havemy own lil conuco one day but he has a lot of space for his. And whoever mentioned dominican milfs hit it dead on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom