School Me on Dominicans...

Pretty much all the Dominican guys I know are sexy.
pimp.gif

I am partially Dominican and I cannot wait to go back
frown.gif
... Women are a trip though. THE most cray women I know of
smh.gif
Gotta love em though

DR is an amazing place.

Now if they could stop trying to veil their rather obvious African heritage. This is where Dominicans lose points, trying to pass as Spanish or even better,one of the mythical "Hispanics"
laugh.gif

Females: Loud, Can Cook, Nice Bodies, SOME of them are racist as hell though, Ill dancers
pimp.gif

Males: I dont know because i dont be checking dudes out like that

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

DR is an amazing place.

Now if they could stop trying to veil their rather obvious African heritage. This is where Dominicans lose points, trying to pass as Spanish or even better, one of the mythical "Hispanics"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

To make it known. Since I feel its starting to get a little uncomfortable for some here.

Whats wrong with me saying that "some black people will say whatever it takes to get a hispanic girl." Don't get offended my dudes. Around here, thats the way it is. They will say anything to get with a hispanic girl. Theres no real hate or true racism to what I'm saying. No really.

If you do feel that way. I'm not an @## like that. I will apologize. But I'm not gonna apologize for making general statements about what I see in day to day life. Snitches.
grin.gif
Too late for apologies I reported you for spewing hate speech.
I'm Mexican btw.
No one cares Adolf.

I don't think you have any clue as to what the hell you're talking about so before you start pointing fingers at people over their allegedracist statements, I think you should at least become familiar with the culture & form of speech otherwise you really need to quit before you make yourselflook any more out of touch. Stop crying

PATTTRIIIAAAAAAAA DPL 3ni 7^
lmaoo j/k

back on subject.. just go to Da Heightz in da summer.
(DONT repeat the first part of this post for your safety)

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

sometimes they sleep with young women then brag about it on niketalk...
You got no place to speak on girl situations....Getting salty cause your jumpoff don't wanna spend valentines day with you..
laugh.gif
(takes a quick twinkle......)woooooooooowwwww!

OP,

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao is a good book. I liked it but it had way too many footnotes. My step father is Dominican and hedisagreed with some of the "facts" about the DR but he said it was on point for the most part.

If you havent already, watch the movie Raising Victor Vargas.
I found it on you tube (9 parts) but try to rent the movie if you can. It was good.

raising.jpeg

I wont speak on the music though. I was bombarded with Kinito Mendez all day every day.
indifferent.gif

It is sort of funny I am seeing this thread. My boy was just telling me about this country and I have to go after hearing how bad the women are. I am going toSDQ at the end of May. Who can make the trip?

Real talk PM your boy if you money is straight and you are on your passport game, because it is the DR.

Back
Top Bottom