School me on heel Jumpman on 3's

lol weird thread.. but yeah OG's usually.. wait no.. OG's 3-6 all have nike checks on the back. anything retroed after 2002 have a jumpman on the back.doesnt mean there fake, just that jordan seperated from nike and made its own brand after a while. do your research my man.

Yeah OP you did answer your own question.....Thread makes no sense. And lol hate to break it to you but your math is off a little bud.

IN B4 THE LOCK

Originally Posted by Riker

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by Riker

So the pics here are fake

http://www.flickr.com/pho.../sets/72157614361620929/

That's bad...
Dude... what are you talking about? Those are pics of the 2007 retro fire red 3's. They are just beat.

They look like they're 20 years old....I mean...they look too bad for 1 year old shoe

really? they weren't DS but just look around when you are out in society and you will see most people's shoes are in worse condition than those, and Ipromise there are almost no 20 year old shoes being worn out there. I see a few scuffs on the midsole, nothing to write home about.

second, look at dudes first pic, flip 3s. Those are FAR MORE beat than those fire reds and they came out the same time as the retro, that should have been aclue that maybe this guy wears his shoes and isnt super concerned with keeping them DS

Back
Top Bottom