School me on Seattle sneaker spots, culture, food etc.

When i went to Seattle i stopped by the adidas store their. After that i just walked around the market place.

I am heading out to Seattle for the first time and was wondering which of the stores mentioned or not mentioned has the best selection of Jordans. Current and rare?

I am a seafood and sushi addict. Sounds like everyone recommends Sushiland. Any other place.??

Thanks everyone.
Check out my Ebay Auctions:Seller ID kob8
EMAIL: cpa_boy@hotmail.com
AIM: kob8intheoc

I need some Nike Invisible, Jordan IV's or V's size 8.5-9.

Musashi's on 45th is the best sushi in Seattle, BUT prepare to wait to get in.

As far as shoe spots with Jordans, I couldn't tell you. Ive never seen a store here with rare stuff really.

Hey hey hey Keith, I live damn near IN White Center and I promise you this, I will not shoot that guy.

Thanks for the sushi spots....

Too bad no stores carry rare J's.......

i went to seattle last week for a seminar at macys. we were staying in the paramount hotel and got in around 11p.m. on monday. why could we not find anywhere to eat in a 10 block radius? finally wound up at some hurricane cafe or sumthin. no bars or pubs or anything in downtown seattle? whats up with that?

All the bars are south of downtown in pioneer and north in belltown. Both about 10 to 15 minute walk, in a car no problem.

my boy and i were on foot. we had company cash but wanted to use it on the one thing they told us we couldnt....BEER!

TUBS is the best sub place ever. whatever sub you get, makesure you get bbq dipping sauce
He may have signed with the wrong company (converse...?) but he could be "the one"

Tubs is good, hell maybe great but TATS is better.

king pen52 Theres plenty of eating downtown after 11pm. dude you just didn't go to the right spots.

Yeah, plenty of late-night dining in downtown. McCormick's with the late night happy hour is the best happy hour in Seattle. Belltown has late dining everywhere. Pioneer Square as well.

Just back from Seattle and it was hella nice up there. Hit up the Space Needle restaurant, Water front, Pike Street, Ivars, Musashi, Vancouver BC, and even went to the Seahawk-Giant game. Everything is all good up there except the 8.8% sales tax and the fact I could not find a place that sells Js.

Overall, I am impressed with Washington and glad I experienced it.........

i went to seattle about 2 weeks ago. HORRENDOUS TRAFFIC (it took me 2.5 hrs to get from portland to bellevue, but it took me 2.5 hrs to get from lynwood to a little out of seatac), but it was a cool city. A LOT going on there. stopped at goods, capitol, niketown, and sneaker city. sneaker city was EHH. i especially didn't like getting hit on by some bum at pike and 2nd. i liked capitol but GOODS is where it's at.

seattle is only good to visit but could never live there. brings my old l.a. days back to life. i like being a portlander where i can cross on the red.
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

Back
Top Bottom