Scripture/Verse of the Day? Anyone remember this?

Hey guys. I appreciate everybody's concern. I just want to say that I'm sorry that I didn't give everyone prior notice. But I'll just get straight to the point.

I haven't been posting lately because I feel that I need to learn more before I can post more. I feel that I need to learn how to apply the words more too. But I pray that this doesn't stop readers from getting into their Word. Like I've said before, just because the scripture is not up doesn't mean that we can't read the Word with God one on one. So I encourage everyone to do this.

Always know that I'm still here to help so drop me a message anytime. I still lurk around to read the General forum. You guys are dope.
smile.gif

Also I want to thank reggie for letting me know about this post. Anyway, I got you guys in prayer.

Be blessed everyone.

Does anyone remember this...it goes back to the ezBoard days.

Anyway..I'm pretty religious and I remember there was an NTer who every day posted a Scripture/Verse of the Day..anyone remember who that was or where theygot it from?

Thanks for the help
pimp.gif

Nah, but it's not bad idea. But I'm pretty sure there'd be a whole page full "Your religious views are flawed..." posts
ohwell.gif

I never checked 'em everyday, but they were a great idea.

iPhone apps for Bible verses FTL.

Damn...I think he started in the beggining of '07 and went on for months. I neevr read it, but checked for it everyday. Then one day it just stopped.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn...I think he started in the beggining of '07 and went on for months. I neevr read it, but checked for it everyday. Then one day it just stopped.
It stopped when people wanted their own threads and people started to complain.
NT'ers don't know how to control themselves so there was this big mess so then the whole thing was banned.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by s dubl

It stopped when people wanted their own threads and people started to complain.
NT'ers don't know how to control themself so their was this big mess so then the whole thing was banned.
oh yeah, I remember that part now .

What happened to that dude?

Didn't someone reveal that it was the dude's mom that was making him post the bible verses on here?
laugh.gif

So who was it and where was he getting them? I'm thinking of doing it..

One of you said it got banned though..?

He was getting them from the Bible duhhhhhhhh.

1 John 4:20

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar:
for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen,
how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Praise be to God for the reading of his word.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

who cares? this is no church

And it has begun. Ignorance. Won't find ignorance over here though, keep it movin.

P.S. Church is not a building, it is wherever 2 or more are gathered in the name of the Lord.

So VICTOORRRYYY to the Lord......Now log off

Back
Top Bottom